When the Nerds leave the Monastery...

Nya, Jay, Zane, and Pixal (aka da nerds) had left to do some shopping at Ninjago City. Wu was also busy traveling.

Aria, Cole, Kai, and Lloyd (aka the DUMBOS) were left at home. You'd think they would just play video games all day, but they actually did some OTHER things too. Cue the suspenseful music :>

While they were playing video games Kai's controller's battery went out. He looked everywhere around the Monastery but there were no spare batteries for him to use.

He called... Lloyd to help him find something to fix the controller but they still weren't able to find anything.

Kai suddenly got the idea of making POTATO BATTERY (genius idea lmao) so they all went up and waltzed on over to the kitchen. They asked Aria to come help as well. 

Upon going to the kitchen, they realized that they had no potatoes...DUN DUN DUN...

Then Cole thought of the wonderful idea of substituting an ONION for the potato. It wouldn't make a difference, right? Oof so wrong

They didn't realize that you would only need one potato(ONION), so they brought a whole bunch of onions to the living room. End result... Onion peels and skin everywhere.

Lloyd got frustrated and punched the controller. It got multiple cracks.

Kai: "That's not how you do it, Lloyd... you do it like this..." Proceed to bang it on the floor like it's a piece of trash.

Spoiler alert... he sets the controller on fire and almost burns the entirety of the living room rug.

Cole decides that everyone has had a rough 15 minutes(Ikr... how does something go so wrong in 15 min) and tries to make a milkshake.

He proceeds to add cheese since they have no milk(the nerds are shopping for a reason). He decides that it needs to be sweeter so he adds bubblegum and sticky candy... gUeSs hOw ThAt wIlL tUrN oUt... And he left the lid off the mixer

Long story short, the kitchen looked like it was straight out of a horror movie.

Meanwhile, the other Bois had finally put out the fire, managing to keep a square inch of the rug from completely burning like the rest of it. They then go to the kitchen only to see Cole with Jay's broken blender along with his "milkshake" splattered all over the kitchen.

At the WORST possible time, the doorbell rang. It was DA NERDS with some bags of groceries (one of them were filled with potatoes and another one with milk)

They take in the Monastery and Jay literally starts crying when he spots his broken blender.

"THAT WAS 500 FUCKING DOLLARS YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SHIT! I PAID SO MUCH FOR THAT!!!" (jay screamed)

"Jay... Jay... Baby calm down. I'll buy you another blender" Nya said... Trying to calm Jay down.

The day ended with Zane scolding them so badly that his voice box broke and Jay having to go and fix it for him.

This was the day that the ninja learned an important lesson "NEVER SUBSTITUTE ONIONS FOR POTATOES!" ok... on a serious note... "NEVER LEAVE THE DUMBOS IN A HOUSE ALONE, UNATTENDED."