Some Questions!

Some Questions!

Credit: @jovishark

1. Are they happy with their body?

Yes.

2. Do they have any secret piercings or tattoos?

Not really, she just has ear piercings and a small nose piercing... and everybody who looks at her can tell that. Was basically living off the street for a lot of her life...not enough money. Her parents got her ears pierced and she got her nose pierced as a dare for $50.

3. Do they collect anything?

Not really. But she does have a collection of pictures... about 4 or 5 that she keeps close to her heart(Baby Aria, Morro, and her parents), her and Cameron, the random selfie she printed out of Aria and her mom posing with a lizard that randomly crept up on their deck, her and Ronin drunk at the nightclub, one of the photo strips of her and Cam/Ronin from a photo booth, after she joined the ninja she gets one of her with the whole team.

4. What is their favorite music genre?

She's fine with any, but her favorite is like either normal pop, rap, or rock.

5. What music genre, if any, do they hate the most?

She likes most music, but her least fave would have to be Country.

6. What is their phone background/lock screen?

Idk, probably either a generic pretty windy theme phone background, a pic of her and Ronin, or her and Cameron.

7. What is their shoe size?

7 or 8

8. Do they have a favorite fabric or texture?

No?

9. Do they have a favorite professional sport?

Not really. She has a really athletic body from training tho. Her fave game is probably the one she occasionally plays with Ronin where they run around chasing each other, guarding a grape(people get bored with no substantial job and no Internet). It gets really serious because they are both really competitive. They would run on rooftops(given their current profession, thieving, it makes sense that they are really good at that stuff) This sounded so much better in my head. It sounds stupid when I type it out like this.

10. How do they decorate their living space?

Pretty simple, personalize it with small pictures and stuff. Hates spending money on meaningless stuff to make your room look cool.

11. Are they messy, or do they clean up?

Ehhhhhhh... in the middle.

12. What's their preferred sleeping position?

She is a stomach sleeper...like me :>

13. Did they have a favorite comfort item as a child?

Not really.

14. Do they have a favorite period in history?

She is obsessed(like me...kinda) with history[Ninjago History]. She likes the Medieval times and the Renaissance and likes to focus on their warfare. She is a secret nerd.

15. Can they cook? What's their favorite thing to make?

Yes, but not so much. Not as shitty as Cole's though...sowy Cole. Loves making cookies(she used to make cookies pretty often with her mom.