Aria x Ronin One-Shot #1

Go check out @TheGratefulNoodle. I wrote this with them!

Aria stared at the ceiling. The others were busy eating dinner but she had excused herself to leave the table early. For some reason, she just felt... lonely.

Sure she literally lived in a house with 7 people but it was still a little hard to get used to. She felt like she didn't belong there.

She couldn't strike up good conversations with anyone like the others did. It was hard to connect with them. She missed someone- Ronin. Of course, she wouldn't tell anyone that, but she wished she had someone to talk to. Her boyfriend preferred not to live in the Monastery with her since he wasn't on the best terms with the ninja. Plus, it would've been weird and awkward to have a non-elemental master randomly move in.

Out of nowhere, she heard a sharp tapping sound. There he was, sporting a stupid smirk on his face by her window.

"Speak of the devil" she muttered to herself. The wind wielder got up and unlocked the window letting the bounty hunter in.

"Long time no see." Ronin gave a toothy grin.

She sighed. "It's been a while alright..."

The latter hopped onto her bed and patted the space beside him for her to sit. "You wanna talk?"

Aria rolled her eyes, "About what?" she asked. He just shrugged in response. She plopped down next to him.

It was awkward sitting together after a long time. Their long-distance relationship had taken a toll on them.

"I guess I got you something~"

"You stole it didn't you..."

He just smirked. "Now why would I steal anything?" he said innocently. Aria just chuckled to herself.

"Yeah, why would you..." she muttered sarcastically.

The two stared into each other's eyes. It was weird being so close to each other after a long time even when they were dating. Aria didn't want to admit it, but she truly missed him.

Ronin reached into the hidden pocket in his boot and gave her a watch, it was small but meant a lot to her, it was her mom's.

"H-how did you find that? I thought I lost it-" she began.

"You forgot to pack it when you were moving out." he explained.

Aria gave a small smile. "Thanks..."

"Mhmm... Come on... I deserve more than a thank you." he smirked.

"Then what do you want?"

"Maybe um... something like this?"

"What do you-" He cut her off by meeting her soft lips with his rough ones.

The two shared a passionate kiss filled with emotion. Due to Aria moving to the Monastery, It had been so long since they had kissed like that. 

Suddenly, the door opened and Lloyd walked inside. "Hey, I'm gonna- OH EW WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU GUYS DOING YOU JUST BURNT FREAKING HOLES IN MY RETINAS-"

Aria instantly pulled apart, her face as red as Kai's Gi. "L-Lloyd! It's not what it looks like-" she began but was cut off by Lloyd.

"I WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU WERE DOING IN YOUR ROOM ALL ALONE BUT NOW I KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SECRETLY UP TO- YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO RANDOMLY INVITE A RANDOM DUDE OVER LIKE THAT LET ALONE NOT EVEN TELL US! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE THE ONE TO WALK IN ON YOU GUYS asdfghjkl-"

Ronin interrupted his ranting, "Actually I invited myself~" he grinned. How typical of him.

Aria shoved her boyfriend. "Ugh! You- you asshole!"

"Mhmm, but you liked it though~" he winked at her. She just blushed even more in response.

Lloyd had had enough of this. "EW PLEASE DON'T MAKE OUT IN FRONT OF ME- I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO GO THROW UP NOW-"

Ronin chuckled. Poor boy. He was still way too innocent for a teenager.

"Well," he started. "I guess the Green Ninja doesn't want us kissing so I'll guess I'll just head on back." He walked over to the window and before he jumped out, he winked at Aria.

"Bye sweetheart." Not Aria casually becoming a tomato all over again.

Lloyd gave out a shaky sigh, "So... mind explaining what that was all about?"

Aria sighed frustratedly, "None of your business, green bean. And just so you know, that was nowhere near to making out. There's a line between making out and just kissing-"

"So you don't mind if I tell the others then?..." Lloyd raised his eyebrow.

"DON'T YOU DARE Lloyd or I'll skin you alive!"

The Green Ninja smirked. "Hehehheh good luck catching me then." He sprinted out of the wind wielder's room. Oh no he didn't-

Needless to say, the rest of the day was spent chasing Lloyd around the monastery while the other ninja just stared at them, clueless, but silently praying that Lloyd made it out alive-"

If there was one thing similar between those two, was that they'd always be willing to pick a fight with each other. What can we say? It's sibling love!

The end <3

-------------------------------

This was supposed to be a fluff shot, but one thing led to another and we wrote this. I really like it though even though it's not complete fluff. I hope you enjoyed it!