Chapter 1

POV

I have no name to call myself....No place to stay.... No food to eat.... I'm alone.

I wear ragged clothes and my blue skin is a little dirty. Yes I have blue skin. I don't know why. I also have two blue rings floating around my wrists. They don't come out. It's a little weird. My short hair is cream white with dark pink ends.

Also I have scars. Yes scars. Deep bloody scars. One that starts at my eyebrow and goes down my violet right eye to my cheek. I hide it with my hair so no one doesn't give me stares. And since I have mismatching eyes. Violet and orange. Other scars all over my body. You may be wondering how I got them. Well I'll tell you later.

I was walking to the park smiling. Maybe I could make some friends. But that would be impossible.

Just then some boys I don't know surrounded me. They looked angry and I don't know why.

"Hey ugly, who are you?" a boy with blond hair asked.

"I don't have a name," I replied looking at him. They all laughed.

"Did your parents not give you a name?" another boy said with black hair.

"I don't have parents"

"You were so ugly that they abandoned you"

"Maybe. Can I just go," I said and walked away but the one with blonde hair punched me in the face and I fell.

"That h-hurted. W-why did y-you do that?" I asked tears in my eyes.

"Boo-hoo gonna go to your mommy?"

"Oh wait she doesn't have one hahaha," they started kicking me nonstop. I stayed quiet while they were kicking me. It's not like it's the first.

"Hey stop it!!" I heard a voice shout. The boys ran away and I saw a blue haired woman and a purple haired boy heading towards me. I got up a little hurt and dusted myself.

"Are you okay?" the purple hair asked.

"Im fine," I replied smiling and they gave me a confused look.

"You just got beaten up. How can you say you're fine?" asked the blue haired.

"Umm I don't know. It's hurtful but I don't feel it anymore"

"Where are your parents?"

"I don't have parents"

"Where's your home then?"

"I don't have one. May you excuse me. I need to find somewhere to sleep for the night," I said and I was about to walk away.

"She can stay with us mom"

"Yes you can stay with us. If you like," the blue haired offered.

"Umm okay. Thank you," I said happily and the two started to walk away. I followed behind them until reaching to a big house. Capsule Corp.

"You live here?" I asked disbelief.

"Yes honey," the blue haired replied. We entered and I was showed to my new room.

"Are you sure this is all mine?"

"Yes and everything you'll need is here. I'm Bulma and this is Trunks. You're...?" the blue haired named Bulma asked.

"I don't have a name," I said smiling.

"Oh okay. Hace a nice sleep then," Bulma said and exited the room with Trunks.

I took of my ripped shoes and took some bed covers and pillows and dropped them in the floor. I layed down in the bed covers and was fast asleep.

This is the most wonderful day in my life