Chapter 3

POV

It's only been a few hours, but already I was flung up to another planet to receive Devine judgment. Although I have never committed a crime.

Whis, as I learnt the same, was my supposed estranged father. The likes of which I do not want to associate myself with. Even though I practically cried on his chest after that breakdown. I was overwhelmed, I couldn't think right. But now I dread the day I stepped in Capsule Corp.

I dread yesterday for now fating me to today.... To Whis.

Flashback

"Why?" that was the only thing that came out of my lips after calming down.

He seemed taken aback by the question but sighed. He was trembling and I could feel he was uneasy, sad and regretful.

"I... I. Me and your mother. We were separated due to the laws that binded me. She was angered and hurt that I couldn't keep the promises I made to her. I chose my own lineage instead of my own family. You were only 3 back then. I broke the rules by impregnating Hana, but I never once regretted having you"

I kept quiet, I didn't know what to say. Or to think. I only wanted more answers. I glanced up at the cat and he seemed as well regretful. I glanced towards Ms Briefs and I could see confusion written across her face.

"You heard or saw us in one of our arguments. I never stopped loving your mother, I was just frustrated and cowardice was opening my door. You disappeared then. We never found you. Even after your mother's death I tried to find you. But I never could. And I was a coward to ask for my father's help, or any of my siblings"

"You lost me?.... What. What kind of father are you?!" I felt my blood boiling. I did what I thought I never could do to a person because I've felt its pain a multiple times before. I musted all of my strength and...

I slapped him.

And he bled.

And that scared me.

And I fainted.

End of FlashBack

*******

"Analia...."

"I've told you to not call me that"

"Mhm....I wanted to apologize.... About everything... I--"

"I also told you to stop with that. I don't want to hear anything you say. Hearing your voice, even if it's just seeing you, it makes me just want to throw up," I turned around and looked him straight in the eye. "You're the worst thing that could ever happen to me. I don't want your apologies, nor do I want to ever see you. I just want to get this judgement thing over and done with and to never see you again. You disgust me more than the people who inflicted these scars on me!"

The room filled with quiet for what seemed to be years until he spoke with a broken voice.

"They're here...."

*****

"I had never thought I could be this disgusted over my own son. Especially you Whis," the Grand Priest, my grandfather, said looking straight at Whis' eyes. Ah at least we have something in common.