Reacting to getting F!LDB pregnant

Miraak:

When you told him, he grew silent- reaching up to his mask with a grace that contrasted the following "toss" that followed.

Firstly, he'd be over the moon. There's a certain sense of pride that comes from making a baby with a legendary figure, such pride being doubled considering he was one as well. Such great things were to come from this child, he just knew it.

However after maybe even as little as an hour, the magnanimity of the situation would settle and next thing you know you'll find Miraak unable to sleep. Stress, anxiety and over all fear of what's to come devouring the usually composed man, hell, it was almost as though he was the one carrying the babe.

Overall he'd be happy though, it's everything he's wanted since you first assured him of your affection.

Farkas:

Would it be cheesy to say that a werewolf was over the moon? He certainly was. As soon as you told him the good news, his heart skipped a beat.

Him? A father?

Excitement and terror shouldn't feel so natural together, and yet they completely did. Those wide silver eyes would become glassy, a stupid grin breaking his usually stoic expression as he embraces you, even twirling you around.

The pregnancy would inspire a few uncertain thoughts here and there, but it was perfectly normal. He might've been a little scared that he wasn't going to be a good father, but deep down he knew that with your help, he could do anything.

Vilkas:

On the outside he'd try so hard to keep a calm and composed air about him, but one look into your eyes and he was melting. When you told him that you were expecting a child, his grin was probably the biggest you had ever seen it, the large man approaching you to take you hands in his own.

"Is it true? We're going to have our own little ankle bitters?"

With a simple yes, he was sent into a frenzy of kisses. He was well aware of the responsibility, but honestly if anyone was equipped to handle such a task, it's Vilkas. His dedication and passion make him a wonderful father.

Brynjolf:

Whatever he happened to be drinking came shooting out of his nose from the force of which he choked in response. He would be so clueless.

He wasn't father material, or at least he thought he wasn't. As such, he'd blatantly tell you his feelings on the matter. It probably wasn't the best decision he's ever made but it helped put things into perspective.

After about a month he comes around. He'll genuinely apologize for his previous actions, finally beginning to feel that "zing" of excitement for the arrival of his unborn child.