Miraak NSFT alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

By the time Miraak finds it within himself to be open to having sex, he'll more than likely be able to openly express affection. With that being said, he sees it of the utmost importance to be sure you're alright after the deed is done. He'll clean you up, use some light restoration spells if he was rough and most certainly cuddle up.

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

As crazy as it might sound, his favourite part of you is your throat. As a dragonborn, it's almost a direct link to your power of the voice. Ergo, he loves to kiss your's and so on. His favourite part of himself...hmmm...he likes his physical appearance well enough but if he had to pick an absolute favorite it's likely his hands.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

He gets pretty damn messy. In addition to this, he enjoys cumming inside of his partner more than anything. Perhaps it's a primal urge, whatever the reason is..all he knows is that he can't help but be proud when he watches his spend drip from between your quivering legs.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He likes erotic literature and has on many occasions gotten himself off to the text and the fantasies the words invoke.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Before his seemingly eternal hold in Apocrypha, Miraak fancied himself getting into the beds of many women...and men...sometimes both...or many at all the same time. Come on, being a person in such high political power had its perks. Besides, it wasn't like every night was all "sacrifice for the great dragonlords". Plus, everyone thought it was fun getting to bed the famed "dovahkiin".

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Surprise surprise, he likes positions where he is allowed control. So positions like doggy style are right up his ally. However he also likes seeing your face sooooo, he loves having your legs up on his shoulders as he pounds into you in missionary. Don't get me wrong though, he will still occasionally surrender control to his lover. In those times he prefers something sensual, like having his love sit on his lap.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Strangely enough, he'll crack a couple wide quips here and there but for the most part he is determined and serious.

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He's an Atmoran man. They're hairy. With that being said, he does still manage to keep things more "tamed" with the help of some wildly misused magic spells he learned. Also...yeah, the curtains match the drapes.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

At first he wasn't into it as much, considering the whole act of sex itself to be "good enough". However after maybe two sessions of you fucking, he quickly decides he favors the feeling of having your hands interlocked..kissing your beautiful face..so yes, he ends up becoming pretty damn intimate.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Usually he'll just come to you if he has the urge...his time in Apocrypha however is a different story. He was bored okay? You try not being able to have proper sex with another human being for thousands of years.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Breeding, Choking, Size Kink, Voice Kink, Overstimulation.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

He doesn't care. Preferably the bedroom but honestly? You can say you want him to do you in the Solitude Castle Kitchen and he'll just nod and drop the robes.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

It's easy to get him going. Nothing quite does it like you kissing his neck though.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

For the love of Akatosh, please don't bind him in any way or bring up Hermaeus Mora.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

As mentioned before, he's had some experiences so it's fair to assume he'd be pretty good at giving oral. He much prefer hey his fingers involved too though. As far as preference goes...why not be fair and just do 69?

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

He tends to favor the rough pace.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

He likes them a lot. Especially if the two of you are waking up from a night filled with the more sensual side of love making, he finds going at it hard and fast is a perfect way to start the morning.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

He likes experimenting quite a bit. Just like I said, no binding.

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Thanks to his Atmoran heritage and high libido, he has pretty decent stamina. It takes him a decent amount of time to blow and can easily go for 2-4 rounds.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

Does using mild shock magic count?

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

He'll only do it if he knows that you can relieve your frustration sooner than later...but yes, he likes messing with you.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

He's a dovahkiin, of course he's loud. He'll groan, growl and even moan out sweet dovahzul praises followed by the desperate cry of your name.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

He sometimes uses his Dragon Aspect ability, and encourages you to follow suit, while in the throes of passion. He considers it as a way to reflect his soul to you, allow you to see every bit of him. It's rather romantic.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

He's a big, and mean, BIG man. That Atmoran blood don't produce no shrimps...you can take that however you like. Underneath those robes lay a nicely toned body covered in patches of light brown hair...but that not what you're interested in. He's decently girthy and comes in at a mind numbing 8.1 inches when fully erect.

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

He likes to have sex and he likes to do it often. He may not be "addicted" but if you were to hint at wanting a round at any given time, there's a high chance he'll flash a bright grin and find somewhere private for the two of you to enjoy.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

It depends. If it's one of those lovely romantic nights of long drawn out love making, he'll happily fall right asleep so long as you are in his arms.