Miraak aftercare headcanons

Being rough is really the main way you go at it with him, especially the first few times.

That being said he no doubt likes/somewhat trusts you if he beds you but if it's early on in the relationship he won't be nearly as intimate as he normally would've been. Either because he hasn't seen/been with anyone else for thousands of years and is unsure or that he was just scared of you not fully returning the intimacy.

After a while though he takes extra special care to tend to his "dovah jud" after your rough trysts.

(Not exactly aftercare but relevant) Sometimes he likes having sex while the two of you utilise the dragon aspect shout. (Might write something about this later..😙)

Because you both will be littered in bruises he will happily mend the two of you with the soft golden glow of a healing spell.

Especially fond of fixing you both a glass of *ice magick* chilled wine to quench your thirst and help savor that afterglow feeling.

(Really if you live in one of the hearthfire manors) If it's nighttime and you aren't too tired after cleaning up he likes drape you in his robes and head outside to cool off and gaze at the stars as he embraces you.

If he makes too much of a mess he's more likely to finger as much as he can back inside just to see you squirm, chuckling as he does it.

Though he usually isn't going to be tired after sex he'll lay with you if you are. He won't make a big deal out of it but he prefers cuddling too so fully expect to be pulled into his chest and absolutely trapped until he decides to let you go.

If there is a few marks he can't heal on you he'll kiss them, likewise he'll practically melt if you return the gesture.

Just likes to make sure your comfortable, after that he'll settle down.

*cough* spooning usually leads to morning sex *cough*