Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒.
3:42 am

Oh my days I absolutely despise this stupid seat.
I was sat in the aisle seat,trying to get as comfortable as i can. I was really tired and this plane was doing my head in.
As I was trying to get as most comfortable as I can I accidentally stuck my foot out and this tall boy was walking down the aisle and I.. kinda tripped him.
"Oh my gosh what the fuck?" He said angrily as he got up,the plane was quite dark so we could roughly make out eachother.
"Oh my days I'm so sorry I didn't mean that"I said in a rush.
"I'm literally so so sorry it's just this plane is
squished and- I" I was rambling on and suddenly got cut off by a 'whatever' and then the boy gave an eye roll and walked away.
Gosh I'm so stupid.
The rest of the flight I had my legs tucked in scared of tripping or hurting anyone else,I was tensed up scared of making the same mistake,I had quit trying to get to sleep and stared my way through the flight till we landed.
We were heading to Canada,Vancouver, just me and my mum, I mean it's always been like that.

5:37 am
I was still sat in that same position looking down at my table,I was so upset at myself I was so stupid.
stupid.stupid.stupid.
I kept on repeating it in my head,I looked down at my lap and saw my hand fidgeting,oh for gods sake I need to stop that.
I quickly placed them on my lap, annoyed at myself.
"Hey are you okay?" A voice said across of me.
I jumped a little and looked at the next row of seats.
It had been a boy with black long hair,quite curly.
"Um mhm yeah" I said as I cleared my throat.
"Um..you heading to Vancouver?"he said trying to make conversation.
"Yeah"I said,jeez why is this boy talking to me?
"Oh same" he said as he finally turned his head after that excruciatingly awkward minute.

The rest of the plane was same old,my mum woke up at around 7 am and we landed at around 8, a half hour after we had eaten breakfast.
"Oh my gosh honey I had the best sleep ever"my mum said as she stretched, "did you get some aswell?"
"Yeah it was comfortable" i said lying straight through my teeth,but I didn't want mum to worry so I just let it go.
When we were landing it took FOREVER.
I was just sat there looking out the window,my mum was sat on her phone not making any contact with me whatsoever.
I looked around hoping to see something entertaining but when I looked to my right I saw the boy from last night you know,curly hair.
"Oh hey it's you from last night" he said as we made eye contact.
"Oh yeah you"I said. "Oh my gosh this is taking for ever"I shouted in lowercase.
"Yes I know it's so boring"he said extending the 'g'.
"Oh yeah didn't catch your name" I said hoping he will say his name.
"Oh right I'm Finn" he said extending a hand.
"Celeste" I said as I shook his hand.
We were holding hands for a couple extra seconds until my mum tapped me and I let go turning around, "alright grab your bags we gotta get off"she said. "Oh alright let me just say bye to someone" as I said that I turned around and found no one, ugh they must have already left,that sucks he was kinda cute.

A/N: first chapter yayyyyy...recommended to read with black background x and btw she's British teehee like me,but she ain't posh or nun x