Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

10:07 am

Celeste's pov:

I woke up to my alarm beeping my best friends voice telling me to wake up,I wish everyday I had one more chance to listen to her voice.

I rolled of my mattress onto the floor which wasn't quite a fall since I didn't have a bed frame yet,we had just moved to Vancouver, we moved here from Britain,Birmingham.
It was so shitty there,I'm so happy my mum got back on her feet and she bout us a home,a real home.

I had gotten an hours sleep since we had gotten here,I got up and made my way down the stairs,quickly.

"Hey mum"I said as I sat at the island.
"Oh hi sweetie,you know about the schools here?" She said.
"Oh yeah,what about it?" I said.
"Well I found one that's only about a 10 minute walk from here"she said smiling a little.
"Oh that's great mum!"I said as I knew she wouldn't be able to drive me.
"Yeah it is hopefully you can make some new friends."she said cautiously.
"I'm fine thanks,cleo wouldn't like it"I said as I tightened the white ribbon around my wrist.
"Oh come on cleo's gone,she would want you to be happy."she said.
"I'm sorry mum I'm just not ready" I said as I went back up the stairs with tears in my eyes.

Cleo was the best person ever and I can never replace her and won't,that's why I'm not going to try at all to make any friends.

A/n:sorry short chapter,but next one will be long xx