Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

6:37 am

Once again I woke up with the voice of my bestfriend beaming.

I got up and my way over to the bathroom, today was the first day of school.
I really don't wanna go,I took a quick shower and wore a black Nike tracksuit, basically black sweat and a black hoodie pull up.
I put my dirty blonde hair in a side part low ponytail and I applied just a bit of make up, mascara and some lipgloss and a little eyeliner.

As I jogged down the stairs I went up to my mum who was sat on her bed.

"Mum I'm going to head out"I said as I kissed her forehead.
"Have fun,love you"she said
"You know I won't have fun but love you"I said as I had a little smile on my face.
I mean maybe if I avoided everyone it won't be that bad.

"Bye" I shouted as I shut the door behind me and pulled my bag over my shoulder, oh gosh I'm actually doing this.

I stared walking looking around, all the houses look so nice, I mean back in Britain all of them were quite small, and I don't know how I feel about starting Canadian school like I've heard it's way more different than British school, and I'm most nervous about the people, I hope they can take a joke.

I continued walking as I started up the small hill and saw a school emerging slowly with a big sign and loads of cars and teens talking and scrambling into school.

I walked up and stared into the parking lot,jeez this is a shit ton of people.

As I walked in a hot breeze hit me for a second,and suddenly all eyes were on me all chattering looking and looking away,I tightened my white ribbon on my wrist and made my way to the office.

"Um hello I'm a new student" I said
"Well what's your name then"she said rudely.
"Oh right um Celeste Davis" I said
"Oh British girl, here your schedule"she said as she slipped over a pice of paper, "and yeah your good to go" she said as she turned around to answer a call.
Wtf is this scrawny old hag talking about,how the fuck am I gonna know where to go?

I either way looked at it and turns out I was in class 074, where the fuck is that?

I started walking out and walked and walked looking left and right till I found a door with the number 074 written on it, gel rest time to go in I said as I took a deep breath and pushed the handle.

"Oh hi you must be the new student,I'm ms.king"a woman said as she looked up from her computer,she got up and made my way to me,bringing me to front of the class.

"Students this is a new student,her name is.."she said as she waited for me to continue the sentence.
"Celeste"I said as I looked up from my feet and saw a couple boys chatting and one turning around laughing.
"Um excuse me jack were speaking turn around" the teacher said.
"Oh sorry"he said as he turned around slowly.
I let out a small smile but no one saw,jeez I find everything funny.

"Anways celeste tell us about yourself"the teacher said.
Oh shit. By now the entire class was paying attention to me,and I was looking at my feet.
"Um I'm Celeste which you already know and I'm I moved here last week and I'm British,a big surprise since I defined you don't have an accent" I said as I looked up, a few people let out a chuckle but that was really it.

"Ok that's great do you mind sitting in the back next to Finn?" She said.
"Not at all" I said as I boy raised a long arm and I looked around for a second and caught his eye,oh my days, it's the boy from the plane,I had a shocked face planted on me as I slowly walked over to my seat next to Finn as the classes eyes followed me.

"So we meet again"Finn said with a small smile on his face.
"We do finnlard" I said as I laughed at myself.
"Wow already doing nicknames I see"he said.
"Yeppo,we're did you go?" I said
"What do you mean?"he whispered to me so the teacher couldn't hear us.
"Like when I turned around to my mum I looked back and you were gone" I said.
"Oh yeah I just didn't want paparazzi to catch me and my friends"he said in a small chuckle.
"Paparazzi?"I said confused as I looked at him.
"You don't recognise me?"He said,"you know stranger things,that creepy clown movie?"
"No" I said as I shook my head.
"You've never heard of stranger things?" He said laughing a little.
"I have my best friend loved it before she left, but I never really watched it, I mean I get why you would want to leave quickly it's literally a hit show isn't it?" I said
"Yeah,but don't think of me differently" he said.
"Don't worry finnlard I'll always think of you as the boy who couldn't wait to say goodbye" I said as I chuckled and he laughed shaking his head.

A/n: ooooo