Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

4:03 am

Finns pov;
I couldn't sleep,I woke up from a dream and can't get back to sleep,I looked around and on my left I spotted a girl playing with her fingers,she looked so..tense.

I've been through this before and I knew exactly how she feels, "hey are you okay?"I ask,gods sake I'm so stupid of course she's not ok.
"Yeah"she said,she's clearly not.
"Oh okay"I said and I turned around to reveal jack having a red face trying his best not to burst into a fit of laughs.
"Oh shutup" I said as I turned around and focused on highlighting and editing my script.
"Dude you are so bad at starting conversation"jack said laughing and resting his hand on my shoulder.
"Ok that's true but don't bully me"I said.
"Maybe"he said in a funny way.
"Can you guys shutup I'm trying to get to sleep"jaeden groaned as he re-adjusted his pillow on the window.
"Ok mister grumpy pits"jack said as he turned around and played the loudest shit I've ever seen on his headphones,I mean you can like literally hear it through them, at least it's a good song I guess.
I decided on getting a little sleep,since I was going back home and I wanted to stay awake all day tommorow for my parents,I glanced over at the girl one more time,I feel so bad she seem so sweet,yet so troubled.

7:53 am
I woke up from jack literally banging into me as jaeden had been okay fighting with him and literally pushed him to crush my bones.
"Fuck off"i grained as I got up and made my way to the little bathroom.
I did my usual business and I washed my face in the tiniest sink,and made my way back to my seat.
I was sat in the aisle and there was only a 3 ft or so separating our row from the row on our left.
I slowly glanced over trying not to put attention to myself and saw the girl from last night. I was about to say hello but then a woman next to her woke up and started talking with her.
"Wow so you are as bad as jack made you out to be"jaeden snickered.
"Oh shush,don't you have a girlfriend to text"I said.
"Yeah,at least I can score someone"jaeden said in a laughing manner as jack started chuckling.
"Yep I'm never going on a plane with you guys ever again and that's final" I said as I put on my shoes and adjusted myself in my seat.

8:03 am
The landing honestly took forever but I was honestly used to it by now.
I looked around and saw the girl from last night, wow she's actually really pretty.
I decided to just do it.
"Oh hey it's you" I said trying to act surprised.
"Oh yeah you"she said genuinely surprised. "This is taking forever"she said.
"Yeah I know it's so boring"I said as I carried the 'g'. "Oh by the way what's your name?"she asked smiling a little.
"Oh Finn"I said extending my hand.
"Celeste" she said,wow that's a pretty name.
As I was about to say something else she gets tapped on the shoulder and she turns around.
"Wow finnie boy" jack said laughing.
"Oh shush jack come on Finn we have to get off before anyone realised we're on this plane" jaeden said as we quickly got up and got our bags.
Walking down the small aisle I take one look back in the crowds of people to Celeste,I wish I can talk to her more.

A/n:hope you enjoyed xx