Room Of Requirement🦋

I woke up to hermione shaking me.

"Pansy come on we have to get up early" I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room I forgot I spent the night in the griffindor dorms it looked nice and warm comfortable but I still preferred green.

"Why what's happening"

"Everyone comes back today at two so we have to explore before they get back"

"Explore? What time is it"

"5:30am"

"Hermione! It's way to early"

"Come on get out of bed" she dragged me up and sat me down infront of her mirror, she sat on the bed behind me I was sat between her legs.

"So what hairstyle do you want am very good at braids".

"What's a braid?"

"Merline you have so much to learn here I'll do it in your hair and you tell me if you like it".

"Okay" I said we was their for a while all I could see was her twisting my hair and occasionally pulling it tight.

"Done let me just curl the ends and add a ribbon"

Pansy's hair style but black hair and green ribbon ^^^^^^^^

"Do you like it" I looked in the small mirror she held behind my head and it was the first time in almost a year I had done something with it.

"I love it"

"You should, it suits you"

"Can we make pancakes again"

"You need real breakfast not egg shells" she smiled at me.

We went for breakfast, I sat with her on the griffindor table seen as no one was here to spot us together.

Hermione lifted her pumpkin juice "cheers to our second year" I smiled and tapped my cup against hers.

We spent the rest of the day running around the castle hermione chasing me she caught up and tickled me until I was backed up against a wall laughing, she was laughing at me aswell and it went quite all you could hear was our breathing all the running tired me out.

"I should probably go ron and harry will be back soon" she said looking down at her shoes.

"Erm yeah sure I best be getting back to my dorm anyway" giving her little nod an akward smile and started to walk away from her back to my dorm.

I was sat on my bed reading one of Hermiones books, when draco knocked on my door walked in.

"Pansy?" He spoke quietly Popping his head through the door.

"You can come in draco no need to hover" I rolled my eyes taking a bite out of some chocolate Hermione gave me earlier.

He came in and sat at the edge of my bed looking confused.

"You look healthy again" his voice was even quiter and he was eyeing up the dream Catcher he gave me, I put my book down sat up crossed legged infront if him.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit off"

Before I could do anything else he lunged himself at me, wrapping his arms around my back and hugging me.

"Draco what are-"

"Am sorry pansy" he cried out and I awkwardly wrapped my arms around him

"Its okay I belive you" I stroked the back of his head while he continued to apologise to me for about half an hour, he managed to compose himself and move away from me.

He stared at his feet while he messed around with his thumbs "so what did you do over the holidays?"

"I erm.. well I" he looked up at me

"I stayed with hermione"

"What! You did what!" And his cold demeanor returned.

"Shes really-"

"Shes a mudblood pansy, what were you thinking?" His eyes were narrowed on me and the rage was plastered all over his face.

"I just-" before I could day anything else he stormed out slamming the door behind him.

Draco ignored me for weeks, I was going back to classes and sat next to Astoria I couldnt sit next to hermione because nobody knew that we were friends yet only draco and he doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

"So why wont draco talk to you" astoria said getting her books out her bag for potions.

"Its complicated"