A Huge Amount Of Joy❤

i was running through the corridors of Hogwarts bursting and i mean bursting with joy i couldn't hold it in anymore i ran as fast as could cutting corner's until i banged head first into the Slytherin common room door i was that excited i forgot it was even there i laughed to myself and made my way in quietly as it was still late when i parted from Hermione.

"where have you been pansy Parkinson" Draco loudly whispered his arms crossed and his eyebrows furrowed i stood dead in my tracks.

"i- i- i was just- with Hermione" he rolled his eyes and huffed.

"go on then" he said while holding his arm out gesturing for me to carry on i raised my eyebrow out of confusion on what he wanted. "well tell me then" i gave him a concerned look really having no idea what he was going on about "tell me how it went with Hermione something has obviously happened i could hear your excitement from three corridors in the way and the loud bang you made".

my face lit up in joy really "you'll sit here and let me talk about it?".

"yeah that's why i asked isn't" it i squealed as i took a seat next to him on the leather sofa his body was sat straight while he faced me his head leaning on his arm waiting for me to talk and i was fully facing him legs crossed dying out of pure joy.

i sat here with Draco for about an hour telling him about calling her pretty and how she kissed me and how her lips felt i went into deep detail i don't think he wanted me to go into deep detail but i was way to happy not to and he put up with it listing me rambling on.

"so your happy?" he questioned.

"yes!" i looked down and started twiddling my thumbs and biting my lip "can i ask you something".

"of course" he sat ore comfortably knowing it was serious.

"your okay with this arnt you. with me. and Hermione or whatever it is that me and her are" he let out a deep breath he seemed to be keeping on for a while.

"it was weird at first ill admit but " he took a pause and looked up at me "she makes you happy and that's enough for me" i smiled at him and hugged him tight holding back tears it meant a lot to me that Draco was okay with this seen as his friendship with Gryffindor's isn't the best so am thankful.

"pansy you know i don't like hugs!" he tried acting serious but he ended up wrapping his arms around me anyway.