A Difficult Friendship💑

It's been a couple of months now and draco is still ignoring me acting like he cant see me, just last week he pushed me into a hallway cupboard and claimed it was by accident and he didnt even relise I was their.

I've been sneaking back into the common room around 2 am, I've been going out late and meeting hermione in the astronomy tower for weeks now, it's better to meet her at night so no one sees us together.

i didnt think anyone would be up but as soon as I stepped into the light he saw me and scoffed at me, I rolled my eyes and walked over to him yanking the book out from his hands.

"Do you mind" acting casual as ever like nothing has happened the past couple of months.

"No actually I dont are you going to tell me why your acting like such a dick I've had enough of it" I slammed the book down on the table in front of him.

He was sat on the leather sofa staring up at me with a blank expression I was confused as to why he wasnt speaking to me and then he broke down right infront of me he started to cry I've never seen him cry before I've seen him sad but I havnt seen him cry he put his head in his hands and I sat next to him and let him lay his head on my lap and cry while I ran my finger through his hair.

"Its okay" I repeated to him over and over again while I listened to his sobs and feel his shaking shoulders until he fell asleep.

I'll never understand mine and dracos friendship, he can be horrible and cruel but then hell have days were he just breaks down, he can be so nice when he wants to like now and I see this side of him often I think am the only one that has seen it, that's why it's so hard to let him go no matter how horrible he is to me I'll always let him cry on me because am the only one hes got.

Draco was still fast asleep on my lap when I woke up so I lifted his head and placed him down again and threw a thin blanket over him I went to walk away to go get changed when he grabbed my hand.

"Thank you pansy" I could barely just hear him he was still half asleep I kissed him on the forehead.

"Go back to sleep" I went up and got changed leaving him be. My mind kept worrying i hope it's not getting bad again at home.