Chapter 10

Warnings: Violence.

"What's with the suit?" You laughed.

"Oh, I just had some last minute business to take care of." He shrugged, embracing you in a hug, but unfortunately for him you saw Harrison hiding behind one of the marble pillars with a hand gun, waiting to pounce on you. Subtly and carefully you reach for you own hand gun but Tom took notice and swiftly gripped on your wrist, turned you around, his strong biceps around your neck. Even though he was trying to hurt you he was hurting deep within. "Sorry I can't let you do that love." He smirked, grabbing and twisting your wrist, your back facing his chest just like the first time you met. You tried to escape from his grasp but he held up his sharp cold knife against your neck as you gulped.

"Tom what are you doing?" You panted.

"Just revisiting memories," he whispered, "like the first time we met don't you remember?"

"Tom you don't have to do this." you begged.

"Yes I do!" he threatened, holding the knife closer, "You really thought I fell you huh?" He fake a smirk, of course he was falling for you but he was in denial about it.

"I warned you didn't I?" Harrison chimed in with a similar smirk as Tom; and you've never felt so helpless.

"I didn't know you and Tom had switched roles." You laughed.

"What do you mean?" Harrison asked, confused.

"Oh you know," you paused and shrugged as Tom tightened his grip around your neck, "I thought Tom was supposed to give you the orders, not the other way round."

"That is not what's happening!" Tom cut you off.

"Is it though? I mean shouldn't Harrison be here?"

"Don't listen to her Tom! She's trying to get in your head." Harrison warned his best friend, but it was too late, because you were already in his head, it happened the moment you met him. At that very moment you could feel Tom soften and loosen his grip around you, it would be a great opportunity to fight back but it was too soon; you were waiting for the right time.

"But where's the lie Haz?" Tom stated as he clenched his jaw.

"No, no, no Tom, you can't do this right now! We've finally got her!"

"Answer me dammit!" Tom yelled making you flinch.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this right now, but to answer your question, no that is not what's happening."

Tom still kept his silence, he didn't know what to do; whether he should trust his best friend who has been by his side all his life, or a girl who was guaranteed bad news. "Tom, I'm your best friend! I would never let you get into trouble, you gotta trust me!" The mobster got back to thinking whom to trust and whom not, but right then his thoughts were interrupted by a big bang. Seeing that it distracted Tom and Harrison you took your chance and got out of his hold and switched positions, so that Tom's neck was near the knife this time.

Before Harrison could take another step, the breaking of the door and an group of armed men rushed in and cuffed him. Tom had absolutely no idea what was going on, "You think your so smart huh?" You smirked and whispered in his ears, sending chills down his spine, "You're under arrest bub." The next few moments were a blur for him as he was being taken away; M walked in the destroyed mansion with Moneypenny by her side. "Great job 007, I knew you wouldn't let us down." She congratulated and went to have a chat with the other officials present.

"You okay?" Moneypenny asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" You faked a smile.

"Are you sure? 'Cause last time I checked you were head over heels for him, so..?"

"I mean his head was under my heels so I've never been better." You lied as she looked at you skeptically, unsure of your next moves. The last time you saw Tom was when he was being shoved in the back of a police car, eyes full tears and disgust.

A few days later...

Tom was pacing in his brand new cell, surrounded with glass walls in a room where sunlight couldn't reach making it very dark and gloomy, when you walked in, sporting a classic black pantsuit, hair left loose over your shoulders and topping it off with a bright red lipstick.

"What to you want?" He gritted his teeth and barked in disgust.

"I just want to talk." You stated, crossing your arms across your chest, coming closer to the glass. 

a/n: I can't believe its almost getting over 🥺