Chapter 2

Warnings: Idk if self defense counts as violence.

After M sent you out of her office you went on down to Q's lab to get more information for your new mission. "So what do you have for me today Q?" you asked excitedly.

"You will be undercover as a waitress at cafe at a location where we assume the leader of London Dogs so here I have a collection of my finest gadgets" he said pointing at the table. "Here are some diamond earrings which act a ear piece so that I can tell you if I come across anything,"

"Pretty" you say admiringly. "and since you will be taking orders, this pen will not only let you do that but also if you click it twice it will act as a tranquilizer." He said handing over the pen. "And what does this do?" You asked, picking up a watch that was on the table.

"Um, it tells the time" he replied as he moved on to hand over one last thing, a briefcase. "M said that for this mission you're allowed to use your real name and here are some of the documents like your ID, drivers licence, etc, etc,. I think that's all, and Moneypenny will drive you to your flat and get you settled in."

The flat was about an hour away from HQ, when you arrived Moneypenny showed you around explaining everything as you went in. "So your closet is already filled with clothes for your 'work', " she said with air quotes, "and there's a makeup kit in the dresser, here's a phone in case you need it, any questions?"

"Uh yeah. What's the situation about arms?" you asked, folding your arms across your chest.

"Two guns one under the kitchen island and one in the drawer of the bed side table, and one with a thigh holster so you can use it while you work, if you need it, I'm hoping that's enough?"

"Yeah, thank you for everything Eve!" you beamed as showed her way out.

"Oh it's nothing," she scoffed, "now you better get ready your shift's about start soon." After your colleague bid you goodbye you took a quick shower, got dressed and made your way to work.

--

Tom walked down the corridors of his big mansion in search of his younger brother, when he found his room. He knocked before entering, even though he was London's biggest mobster he had some manners.

"Come in," the curly haired boy said from behind the numerous computer screens, "Tom? Did you need something?"

"Did you find out anything 'bout that agent?"

"I'm still working on it Tom, I'll let you know as soon as I get something."

"Ok, well I'm just going out for a bit, but I expect some progress when I get back!"

"Do you need Harrison or one of the bodyguards to come with you?"

"No, I'm good."

--

Even though you've been living in London since forever, you never had the opportunity to take in all the beautiful sites of the city. Since you were now an employee you were told to use the backdoor of the cafe near the dumpsters. As you were about to turn into the alley you felt a hand on your shoulder, without sparing a single second you caught the strangers wrist twisted it behind his back and slammed him on the dumpster.

"Ow! Ow! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" the stranger exclaimed.

"What do you want?" you asked slamming him into the dumpster again. From your point of view the stranger had beautifully swept brown hair and also had a silky voice. "Yo- you dropped your scarf." he gulped. You immediately loosed your grip around his wrist as he turned around you saw his beautiful brown orbs full of fear, and handing over your silk scarf.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have slammed you"

"Its fine," he said rubbing his wrist, "I should've call you instead, but its good you know how to defend yourself." he laughed. He seemed really sweet. "I'm Tom by the way."

"Y/N" you said as you shook his hand.

a/n: Sorry this chapter is so short.