Chapter 4

"No, no, no!" Q exclaimed, he couldn't afford to get fired from job.

Meanwhile, you had just returned to your flat, letting out a sigh of relief you placed your keys on the counter and took of your shoes. Just as you were about to relax a little more your phone rang, you read the caller ID, Q. What would he want now?

"007?" he said shakily.

"What's wrong Q?"

"We- we've been hacked and they stole your files, I think its the London dogs."

"Wait, what? When did this happen?"

"Right after everyone left HQ." He went on to explain about the missing files, him loosing his job.

"Q listen to me, calm down. No one is going to fire you. Have you informed M?" you asked.

"No, I haven't yet, but if I do she'll fire me, can we keep this in between us? I'll work on your security more so that more files aren't leaked."

"Okay, but let me know if you get anything more."

"Of course 007." He reassured.

"Tom where are you going?" Harrison called out before his friend to step out of the door. "Out." he replied not meeting Harrison's eyes.

"What do you mean out? Its the 15th time this month, what the hell are you up to?"

"None of ya business!" He said before the slamming the door shut. For a person who was hiding from the world, this was the most secretive he's been, so Harrison decided to follow him.

It was yet another day for you. As you stood behind the counter making a fresh pot of coffee Janet, another waitress came up to you,"Hey, your 11:30's here." As soon as she informed you, a small blush crept up your face. Funny right? How a complete stranger could make a cold hearted killer like you turn into a school girl who has a crush.

"The usual?" you beamed at him. "Yes, please." Tom nodded. Going behind the counter back again when Janet interrupted you, "He's cute!" making your cheeks turn scarlet red. With a soft smile you placed the cup of tea and plate of croissant in front of him as he mouthed a small 'thank you'.

"Excuse me!" he called out.

"Is something wrong?" you asked the brunet.

'This is it. Its now or never' he thought to himself. "No, no nothings wrong. I just wanted to ask if you'd like to get dinner with me? Maybe this Friday?" For the first time in your life you've been asked out, because with a job like yours, you never made time for your life. But then you realized the day.

Friday. Masquerade party mission.

"Oh, I'm sorry I can't." You said with an apologetic smile, which actually shattered his heart, because, it was his first time asking someone out; usually he didn't have to, as he always had any girl he wanted. But you surely were different. You could see how his face dropped at your reply. "I have plans, but can we reschedule?"

This reply immediately made Tom's face light up "Yeah, sure! How does Monday sound?"

"Sounds great."

As Tom exited the petite cafe, he came to face to face with a somewhat angry Harrison, leaving him a bit startled. "Seriously? A waitress? This is why you've been acting weird lately?" The blonde barked at him. Instead Tom ignored his friends' questions and continued walking with a wide grin on his face. "I'm not done talking with yo- why are you smiling?"

"You want me to slap that grin off your face before you can tell me?"

"Fine!" Tom sighed, "I've been coming here for the past month and I-I asked her out today." Harrison had never seen this side of Tom, falling for a girl was never his style, so he took it upon himself to find out about the girl that stole his best friends heart. Because that's what best friends do.

As soon as they returned to the mansion, the young mobster went to his office and Harrison went to Harry's lab.

"I need you to run a name for me." he demanded.

"Did Tom ask for it?"

"No, but I need you to do it."

"Why?"

"Because I have my suspicions on someone."

"Suspicions on someone or stalking someone?" Harry arched his brow and chuckled.

"Will you just run the damn name?" Harrison was on the verge of losing his patience.

"Okay, okay what's the name?"

"Y/n Y/l/n" Typing down the name Harry waited for the information to pop up on the screen. The minute this screens were filled with photos and information, the curly haired boys' face turned white as if he had just seen a ghost. "Oh my god!" He exclaimed under his breath. During this time Harrison was pacing around the room awaiting for some information. When he heard Harry's soft exclaim his turned his attention to him. "What's wrong?" He asked coming over and placing himself in front of the computer screen. "We have to tell Tom before he makes the biggest mistake of his life."