H2OVanoss getting back together.

Sorry about the last chapter being short, I was lazy. I'll make this chaptor a bit longer! Thanks for reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person POV

Delirious and Vanoss haven't been talking for atleast three months, only to pass each other and make eye contact or nod there heads as if saying hi. The whole crew was astonished by the way they were acting, and for some reason they all felt bad for them both, they were amazing friends and now it was just gone like that.

Vanoss' POV

Evan couldn't take much more of this, his friend, his only friend he had ignored for THREE FUCKING MONTHS! The pain, the suffering, the aching and pain and suffering of his heart was about to give out like a balloon deflating. How could he ever get Delirious back? How could he ever see thoughs beautiful sky blue eyes to sparkle ever ao wonderfully again?

'Tell him the truth.'
'You love him.'
'Tell Delirious.'
'YOU.LOVE.HIM.'

His thoughts breaking down one by one, his cheeks lightly tinted a pink shade and his eyes gazed down at the ground. "...I'll tell him." He whispers and quickly ran back to the apartment, getting on his laptop and skyping up everyone he could, Lui, Wildcat, Marcel, Nogla, Mini, Terrorizer..etc.
"Guys! I need your help please!" Vanoss begged as he stared at them all through the screen.
Everyone asked "why?" In a concerned way, as if they didn't already know. Some grew smirks across there lips as if knowing. "I--I wanna tell Jonathan I love him.. He won't talk to me, and--- Please." He said, his brown eyes giving a pitiful look.
A sudden voice shouted out saying. "I'll help!" Lui spoke up, thank you squeaker. "Me to! Three! Four! Five!" The guys laughed at themselves and this brought Evan to give a small happy smile. "Thanks guys.. I want the appearance to be a surprise, and this is what I want to do." Evan spoke clearly and happily, his brown eyes lit up with happiness and a smile widened upon his tanned lips, Vanoss has never been so happy, butterflies in his stomach. The boys listened and nodded, a few speaking here and there but they all chipped in and hung up the Skype call.

Delirious' POV
It was around midnight, his body trembling as he sat on his bed, his mask being held in his hands and small tear droplets ran down the plastic, Delirious had been crying, why? Maybe because he missed Vanoss so much that he blamed himself so much for the pain he has caused between the two of them. He always cried himself to sleep, wake up in the morning looking like a zombie, having bags under his eyes all the time. He needed to get away, become who he was again, but how? A phone call was heard. 'Ring ring' 'ring ring' over and over until he reached over and grabbed his phone. "Hello?" He said, trying to hide that he had been crying, a little sniffle escaping. "Hey Jonathan!" Said a squeaker voice, Lui had called. "I wanted to see if you would come over and hang the day tomorrow?" "Well-- yea sure--" Delirious was cut off. "GREAT!! See Ya tomorrow!" The lines disconnected and Delirious was left with a dead line, well that was kinda odd now wasn't it? Why would he and Lui all of a sudden hang out face to face? Not like that haven't but I mean didn't he have better stuff to do then hang out with a redneck like himself? Whatever.

---TIME SKIP---
10:30Am

Delirious and Lui have been up since 6 playing every video game they could before going to see each other in the outside world, but for now they were in their own universe, their territory, their property. Gaming!
Laughs and squeals were heard through Skype before the whole thing ended and it was 3 hours later, the two were ready to leave to see each other, out the door and down the street.

LUI'S POV
Lui had just gotten a text message from Vanoss saying he was ready for Delirious, so Lui had to end the Skype chat and just meet up with Jonathan at the park, to which they were both heading to of course. Lui had to keep his mouth shut about the surprise and not ruin it for the two friends who should have never broken the chain of magic friend ship apart.

Delirious - Lui they found each other yay! Delirious waved and Lui smiled in return. "Hey man! Ready to go?" Jonathan tilted his head. "Yea sure dude, where are we going?" He asked as he tried to fix his mask. "Just for a walk." Lui said and gave a gentle yawn, they both walked and talked about what has been happening and how there life was going, both making jokes and puns that made one another laugh.
They probably walked for a good 35 minutes before arriving at a recognizable house, Vanoss' house. Delirious frowned and looked at Lui. "Why are w--" "Go in!" Lui said and opened the door, shoving the male in and closed the door quickly.

The living room was filled with candles, and little roses and stood a Asian. A handsome one, a dressed up one. He looked really nice today, a guitar sat in Evan's hands and Delirious takes a soft breath as a light blush crossed across his cheeks, but it was hidden behind his plastic mask. "E--Evan..?" He said in a hushed tone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll leave it here, thanks for reading! I'll come up with the new chapter probably by tonight? It'll be up tomorrow!