H2OVANOSS The man behind the hocky mask.

Seasons changed, weeks and months passed each and everyone of these fans, people, friends, and lovers.
Delirious, the man hidden behind the mask, the man loved by his best friend and who will always be loved by him. The kisses, the hugs, the fairness, the truth. All of that and still something missing, what was it? The secrets behind the mask, the man who's been hidden behind plastic, the man who has been supported all his life and was always told to be a lie. His friends wondered what he always looked like without the stupid thing, but never seemed to remove that face wearing piece, only Vanoss and ONLY HIM have seen his lovers face, to which he called 'perfect.'

Spring came along the gang was out and alive as always, just doing there own junk all together, like one big happy family, a proud family.. Today was going to be the day Delirious gave his secret away, his mask to be put down and his friends to know who Jonathan really was behind all the plastic.

"Guys, I wish to bring out a secret, show a secret I have been hiding. Vanoss has been supporting me through the last few months me and him have been together.. And I wish to remove the secrets I have hidden all these years from you guys, I do not wish to be judged or teased for what you will see." Delirious said in a soft hush tone, his hands shakily taking the edge of his mask, slowly pulling it up and off his face, revealed pale/tanned skin was shown, the plastic was off and held in the male's hand, his eyes shut before being opened and showing beautiful sky blue eyes. Vanoss moved to walk over to Jonathan, an arm going around Delirious' waist and giving a sweet tender kiss on his lovers cheek and whispered lightly into his ear. "I'm proud of you Jonathan." His voice said smoothly and another kiss was placed on the side of Delirious' head, which brought a sweet small smile to Delirious' lips. "Thanks Evan." He responded as the whole gang was silent, they all stared at Delirious before one of them made a comment. "Not bad lookin!" Said Tyler with a soft chuckle and shrugs. "All these years and you've been hiding a cute face like that man? No wonder Evan caught you first, I would have snagged you myself." That comment actually made MiniLadd jealous as he nudged the man with a little huff. "T-Tyler!" By this time of this very day, Tyler and Mini had been together for 2 weeks, and there relationship was very tender and sweet. "I was kiddin." Wildcat murmured and gave a gentle kiss on Mini's lips, which made Mini's cheeks heat up just a bit. "Hmph.."
ANYWAYS
A few little comments here and there, nothing to bad or to rude, all sweet things have been shared or said. All Delirious could do was smile at his friends, his secret finally out and alive, now he could stop wearing his mask in front of his friends, even so he would still wear it in public. Slowly Delirious moved to slide back on the plastic face piece with a happy smile just staying on his lips, life was great. He and Evan were prefect together, there friends were just all retartdly the same, nothing more that was missing. Yes, life was perfect from here on out, no reason to not stop living right?
Motivations from friends and the one you truly love, and some of your family supporting you is all you need in life, everything you have is right in of you, all you need to do is open your eyes and get a glimpse of life itself and live it to the fullest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if this chapter was a bit random? Still trying to think of more stories and the other two I still have to work on! If you haven't read them, please do! The MINICATSTORY IS UP! Please go and read and leave a comment on what you think of it! Thanks for reading!