H2OVANOSS Awkward situation.

Sorry for not posting so much, here's the new chapter of the last. Thank you for reading! c:

--The next morning after the party--

Delirious' POV

Jonathan woke up to a bright light hitting his face, god his head was killing him. His bright blue eyes opening to the sun, slowly he sat up and rubbed the side of his throbbing head. "Ugh.. Wh--" He looked down at his naked chest and slowly turned his head to look at his best friend who slept. "E-EVAN?!?" He yelled.

Vanoss' POV

Evan was sound asleep, probably not a thing could have woken him up.

Suddenly a loud scream by his friend was heard. Evan's brown eyes shot open and quickly sat up, turning his head to look at Delirious. "WHAT?!" He thought nothing of them being in the same bed at the moment naked. His head was a painful mess which brought him to rub his forehead with his palm. "Dude just shut up! My head is fucking killing me!" He whined and looked down, noticing that-- they were naked?! He quickly looked at Delirious and Delirious looked him, they both stared at each other in a bit of awkwardness and confusion.

Delirious said. "Did we..?" Vanoss then slowly shook his head and gulped. "I think so.." He murmured and they quickly got up and got dressed. Delirious pulled his mask fully down his face. A blush covering both there faces, but Jonathan's was hidden.

The both of them said nothing to each other, only silence stayed in the room, a swift movement and Delirious was past Vanoss and into the living room, everything smashed and trashed all over WildCat's apartment, Nogla on the floor with Lui sleeping. Wildcat in the kitchen and the rest in the living room floor with the t.v on some weird cartoon.

Vanoss felt kinda bad, they were drunk and well really he had no idea this would have happened, god why did it even have to happen?! Why did he even show up? Right because Delirious was here, his BEST FRIEND, the one who seemed to be magically in bed with him this very morning-- Son of a -- "Evan?" A fimilar voice called out in a hush tone, turning to see who it was, of course Jonathan. "Yea?" He asked a bit worried of what Jonathan could want. "Um, could.. we maybe talk a bit this afternoon, about what happened?" He asked and Evan gave a slow nod in agreement. "S-Sure man!" Evan said trying to not act weird, but it was really awkward.

--TIME SKIP TO THIS AFTERNOON--

Delirious' POV

Jonathan waited at the door, Evan should be here by now. The reason why he wanted to talk with Vanoss was because well, ever since this morning. He didn't think that there friendship would ever be the same, so why keep it? Right..? He looked down, his thumbs twiddled together in almost a sad motion, he and Vanoss and been friends for years.

Vanoss' POV

Vanoss stood at the door, his hand raised to knock but for some odd reason, the knocking wouldn't start, his eyes stared at the door like a blank piece of wood. Why was he here again? To talk, that's right. About what? Who knows. His heart was racing and his palms were sweaty, his knees were just weak to stand on and his shoulders heavy. All of a sudden, he gave a 'Tap' 'tap' 'tap' on the door with his knuckles, the door slowly opened to the hockey masked man.

Delirious stared at Evan with his bright blue eyes, small tears filled the corners of them, slowly moving aside and bowing his head lightly. "Hey.." He said softly with Vanoss walking in and staring at Delirious. "Jona--" He was cut off by the other who said, "I don't think we should-- be friends anymore Vanoss." He said in a hush tone, closing his eyes half way, his heart slowly cracking and the strings pulling apart and his eyes filling with pained tears.

Vanoss froze for a second, 'Can't. Be. Friends.' His lips lightly curved on one side of his face in a sad way, seeming like he was trying to hide the pain. "W--What?" He asked and placed his hands against the others shoulders. "D-Del! You can't be ser--" He was cut off once again. "But I am." Delirious whispers and looks up at Vanoss, tears streaming down his cheeks now. "I can't handle the guilt of what we did together Evan.. were best friends and I just--" "DON'T SAY THAT!!" Vanoss shouted, tears now forcing themselves down his cheeks. "D-Don't-- please Jonathan!" He said with a soft whimper noise. "D-Don't leave me alone.."