Will you?

// UPDATE: Sorry for not posting so much! I have been really caught up in school and family junk. I hope this chapter can make it up! Also I hope you get to read a couple of my other stories that I WILL be updating this time at night, probably till 4 in the morning. Thanks for reading!!

--VANOSS POV--
Life, space, time. Where does it all go? What does life mean? What does space have and what does it create? Time, slow, fast, making things go by our eyes to where we can't see it. Things are passing by when we don't notice, things are disappearing when we don't do anything about it. What was this all about? Why were we created in the first place? Are we the center of the universe or just.. Specks of gods creation? To love, to lose, to beg..to die.
Vanoss sat in the bedroom, twiddling his thumbs together, giving a soft hum under his breath, he was really in thought today, Delirious was out with MiniLadd today and Lui and Vanoss were only given 8 hours today to find a perfect ring for Vanoss to propose Delirious with. Alright, what would he like? What type of ring? Nothing classy or fancy right? Hm.. Vanoss stood up when he heard the doorbell being rung, moving to grab the door knob the door jut swung up with a loud, "HELLLOOO!!!" Right in Vanoss' face. "I was about to get the damn door Lui! God!" Lui only laughed and grabbed Vanoss' wrist and quickly pulled him out of the house and to the car that was parked in the drive way. "Well we certainly don't have all day Evan, we need to go N.O.W." The squeaker man said with a soft puff of his cheeks, opening the passenger door and just shoving Evan in the car as he walked around, getting in the drivers side. "Ugh.. Did you really have to shove me!?" Evan said a bit angered and shifted his body to get a bit more comfy in the passenger seat, his eyes gazing out the window and silence filled the car. "So..Evan, what do you think your going to do when you propose to him?" Lui asked in a normal tone, his eyes staring in front of himself. Evwen only gave a shrug. "That's what I'll be thinking about the whole day.. About HOW." He said with a soft sigh under his breath and leaned back into the seat, closing his eyes. "I just.. I don't know what he's going to think when I ask him, what if he rejects me?" Vanoss said in a worried tone. "Reject YOU!? Ha! Please! You guys have been together for a LONG time, I don't think that's going to ever happen."

--DELIRIOUS POV--
The very morning that Jonathan was suppose to be with Vanoss doing some shopping or whatever, he was dragged away by MiniLadd to go to the park, get some Icecream, talk about random shit that made no since but made the two laugh. Delirious really hadn't been out with anyone else without Vanoss, so this was the first time in foreve and actually. It was a pretty great time, just him and a good friend, taking and having good laughs. That's always a good time in someone's life.

----------------
Well let's not get to carried away with Jonathan at the moment, he'll be fine. Let's see how Vanoss is doing with finding that ring.

Vanoss stood in front the glass door, his cheeks shading a soft pink and his expression a bit sour, he hated shopping because he felt like he would get the wrong thing! Luckily he brought the fashion star, Lui Calibre with him. Lui stood behind Vanoss, tapping his foot as he waited for the other to get into the shop, before actually having to drag him inside. Once inside, Lui went to roam around, as so did Vanoss. The both of them looking around in concern and thinking about what the American country boy would like. Nope, nope, nope, NO. So many rings and one can only fit his perfect lover. He paused exactly at one ring in a small case, it wasn't to fancy or to womanly. It was a silver ring with a nice little heart carved on it, and inside saying. 'I Love You.'
It made Vanoss' heart skip a beat and a gentle smile crossing his lips, only a hour being in there, he bought the ring for 5 grand, luckily he was rich with cash, hehe. The ring was being carried in a small dark blue box, small designs covered in gold and a small button to push when wanting to open the box. "You think he'll like it?" Evan asked. "Yea man, he'll fucking die in love with it." Lui said and drove them both back to Vanoss' house, only a few more hours before Jonathan would be home, okay. Vanoss chose his special suit, styling his hair and stuffing the small box in his pocket, looking at Lui. "Alright, get the guys together and meet me back here at 6:00 sharp!" Lui nodded and texted everyone who could come, leaving to get ready as Vanoss cleaned the house up a bit, waiting. "Hmm.." He texted Lui to get a few roses and a bunch of pedals and a card, a few small scented candles. Lui texted back with a 'okay' which always ticked off Vanoss.
--TIME SKIP--
Delirious would be back in about an hour, not expecting what would be happening. Vanoss set out a trail of roses that led from the front door and to the living room, a note card sitting at the front door that was signed from Vanoss.
Vanoss stood there with the guys behind him, the male was easy but then again his stomach was turning from so much excitement. The scented candles were placed in places that seemed nice, they were light and strawberry scenting smells were roaming around in the air.

The hour passed and Delirious walked inside, his eyes blinking and gazing at the roses on the floor, dumbstruck he grabbed the note card and stared at it before opening it. "Dear Delirious, we have been together for a long time now, and I wanted to ask you something very important--" The note cut off there, Delirious slowly followed the trail of roses to the living room, his blue eyes light up with sparkles as he saw Vanoss kneeled on the ground with one knee, the guys standing behind him with smiles of happiness. Only to hear Vanoss say in a loving smooth tone. "Jonathan Denis. Will you marry me?" Having the dark blue box in his hand, clicking it open with the silver ring he had bought, staring Delirious right in the face.