##OO1 useless menall men are useless unlessthey're quiet or buildingsomethin'

##OO1 useless men
all men are useless unless
they're quiet or building
somethin'

[ 2005 ]

at the top of the stairs a girl, not older than sixteen, was boringly observing the violent spectacle two teens were giving to the bloodthirsty public. it felt barbaric to see how these boys enjoyed watching other people, and in some cases their own friends, be punched to pulp.

eri took a last huff from her cigar before throwing it on the floor and stepping on it. she put both of her hands on the hoodie's pocket and started going down the stairs. "i gotta do everything in this fucking house...useless men." the girl complained quietly to herself pushing softly the boys who were in her way of getting into the front.

once in front she saw him, the david who decided to fight against goliath. the blonde boy, takemichi, was truly a piece of work. he was hurt very badly and he also didn't have any chance against the other teen, but he still didn't give up. eri really respected that, but she didn't came down for him.

"i absolutely ain't gonna lose!" takemichi said, his eyes gleaming with decision and something else that the girl who was watching him couldn't decipher.

kiyomasa, the boy who the blonde was fighting against to, looked surprised and a quite annoyed "bring me my bat!" he shouted to someone.

for the girl this was her signal for finally intervening. "ain't nobody gonna bring you a bat idiot." eri spat taking a step to the front, her face being free from any expression, but her voice filled with annoyance.

"isn't she the president's girlfriend?"

"nah, i heard she was with baji."

murmurs started flowing through the place, and meanwhile some recognized her for who she truly was, others were completely lost of who was the girl who decided to intervene out of nowhere.

"this fight, and in general all the underground fights, are over. and you-" she pointed at kiyomasa, "-better stop doing things that can ruined touman's name." eri finished with a predominant frown on her face.

"who the fuck are you bitc-"

"oi kiyomasa."

kiyomasa was interrupted by a voice eri knew too well. before everyone eyes to see, there with a stoic face, was ryuuguuji ken the vice president of tokyo gang and behind him was sano manjirou, tokyo gang's president. the sight of both of them brought a relief sigh eri was holding up.

is not that she was scared, it was the fact that she was conscious she was the only girl in a place full of testosterone, that means she knew she needed to be cautious with everything, because if they decided to gang up against her she was fucked.

"you've drawn quiet the crowd. you sure are worked up, ain'tcha? even though you're the host." ken told kiyosama.

"ne ne, kenchin, riri? all my dorayaki is gone." mikey said grinning showing his hand completely ignoring the current situation he and others were.