##OO4 time machine, a supplementary story for the first time she took a decision she didn't consider a mistake

supplementary story
for the first time she took
a decision she didn't consider
a mistake

[1995]

chikako, in contrary of her name's meaning, didn't own anything of wisdom. she was just a woman on her mid twenties with karma holding her accountable for the mistakes she made on her past.

her first big mistake she holds grudges with was ten years ago. she was a kid, just fifteen, with a lot of dreams to fulfill. having a baby was definitely not on her list, specially when she swore to herself she will break the cycle of the ando women of just getting pregnant and becoming housewives.

abortion was her first option but her mother didn't let her. you're a monster for even thinking that; that's what her mother used to tell her even after shizu was born.

poor shizu was named by her great grandfather after chikako refusing to name her and at difference from other kids she wasn't born with the unrequited love of her creators. chikako had it though learning how to love her own child, and the father of shizu wasn't even present in any stage from her growth.

five years later chikako got pregnant again. yet again another mistake added to the long list she had accumulated in a few years. at twenty years old, chikako wanted to keep her mistake. embrace, learn, and grow, the motto that was keeping her from ending it all.

a now, here she was, making lunch for her two daughters she couldn't be more proud of. she hope their new life will treat them well, because in chikako eyes, her daughters deserve all the good things in life after all the things they had went through.

"ma why are you crying?" shizu's voice brought chikako back to reality.

the woman looked down to see her daughter tugging her shirt. she smiled softly taking her tears off with the palm of her hand, "something got into my eye-" chikako squatted to be on the same height as shizu, "ne shizu are you ready for the picnic? your unc- aunt is very exited to see you two."

"yes! i'm exited to see auntie, she told us she was going to buy us new plushies!" she said excitedly forgetting completely that her mother was crying a few seconds ago.

her mother yet again smiled at her daughter expression, "that's great, now why don't you go and help eri choose her dress?" she stand up patting softly her daughters back.

"kay mom...eri come on i'm helping you get dressed!" the girl shouted going towards hers and her sister shared room.

×××

"mom is gonna get mad once she finds out."

akiko commented looking lovingly at her nieces who were running around the cherry blossom.

chikako sigh standing up from the picnic blanket, "she's not gonna find out. it's not like she visits you at all...and it's only gonna be for a few weeks so please take care of them." the younger woman looked down at her older sister.

akiko closed her eyes for a moment. she knew her sister wasn't going to come back, she was basically abandoning her daughters on her mercy, so why was she gonna accept taking care of her sister's daughters? she opened her eyes again and look to the front where her nieces were before glancing up at her younger sister,

"just go. i will take care of them." she muttered with a tired smile.

"thanks akiko!"

akiko loves them very much, that's why.

END OF ##OO4

note;

happy mother's day to every maternal figure, you're doing god's work thanks for being there.

okay so "time machine, a supplementary story" are gonna be chapters that will tell you more about mc's past. they will be shorter than normal chapters.

now, let's clarify some shit 😎

i read all of your comments, and i'm really grateful for them, like for real. because like it truly shows you're interested in the story, so thank you very much and please continue commenting (and voting).❤❤

about the last chapter and eri conduct, i know she was petty and she did wrong, i wrote it that way (i really want to make a character with lots of flaws, selfishness is a main flaw from mc). eri is a character who yes, can be more mature even though she's in her teens, but she's still also a child (child who lowkey thinks they're always right because #"mature").

for love interest, for now it's only kenchin, mikey and baji. that's it. i don't know if y'all want to add more love interest, or just leave it with those 3 (that later will be just 2) 😗

ps. i'm truly broken after reading the latest chapters of the manga