##OO2 who are youwrapped it up boys, not everyone canbe a dad

##OO2 who are you
wrapped it up boys,
not everyone can
be a dad

[2005]

when draken wake up he didn't expect that the first thing he would see in the morning was his best friend drooling on his sleep. he made a disgust face before sitting down on the futon and yawning. he look to his right side just to see tobio laying like a sea star with his blanket long forgotten besides him.

the long haired boy took the blanket and put it over the kid. he stand up and stretched going towards the kitchen.

"sup dude." a spiky blonde man with various piercings and the distinctive pink apron from eri greet draken on the kitchen. the man was preparing omurice, or at least trying to.

"you eri's man aren't ya-" he pointed the chopsticks at him, "you look a little too old to be dating a fifteen year old, but i ain't gonna judge ya." he said continuing cooking.

"who are you and what are you doing here?" draken asked crossing his arm in a defensive manner not answering to the comment the man did.

the older man turn off the stove and let the chopsticks on the counter. he turned around and chuckled at the sight of the youngster's frown, "i'm the owner of this house, who are you?" he said challenging him.

"oh, kenchin you already met eiji!" eri said entering the kitchen already with her school uniform and makeup done. she gave a peck on the cheek to kenchin and did the same to eiji.

"i- no, who is he?" the boy asked the girl who was throwing at the trash the failed attempt of food eiji made, "he's tobio's father." she simple answered taking the apron off eiji and putting it on herself.

"eh?" draken mouth opened pointed with his index finger at the man who was now drinking directly from the juice's carton, "he's your dad!?" the boy shouted in a shock state. in all his years of knowing eri he never met, neither personally or even from stories, eri's parents, not even mikey knew about them.

"what? no!" she squealed.

"what's with all these screaming? you wake me and tobio up." mikey pouted entering the kitchen with tobio on his arms, "oh, who are you?" mikey stopped, looking from up and down at eiji.

eiji turned around to looked at eri and cynically grinned down at her, "ne eri now that i think about it, why do you have two boys in the house?" eiji asked the girl, the realization of two strangers being on his house finally hitting him.

"you know what would be a great idea? let's go have breakfast out!" eri grinned taking a cheering tobio off mikey's arm so she was the one holding him avoiding for completely the man's question.

"eri no-"

"i will wait on your car eiji...and mikey, kenchin please clean yourself up and put your uniforms on." she told them before storming out.