Chapter Nine; 7mil.

Alternative Title; Chapter Nine; 7mil. Wait, 7mil!?

Xelqua was running through the Hermitcraft server, totally not ready for the questions surrounding his quick disappearance.

Wait a minute, Xelqua?

...He had forgotten to change out of his admin form. Which meant it has shown him joining as Xelqua, not as Grian. Which meant that everyone now knew that a prime admin was on there server.

Shit.

He hesitantly checked his communicator.

Xisumavoid; WHAT

MumboJumbo; holy redstone

Xisumavoid; I'm sure there wasn't an inspection today. I'm sure there wasn't.

Prime Xelqua; I am am idiot

Xisumavoid; ?

Prime Xelqua; this is the wrong server. I am so sorry, please continue with your day.

Xisumavoid; oh, thank god. I thought if missed something.

GoodTimesWithScar; had a mini heart attack.

Prime Xelqua; Sorry again for the unexpected drop by. I'll be on my way now!

Xelqua has logged out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That was way to close.

Grian picked himself of the ground, throwing himself at the nearest Cafe to wait the next hour or so out.

Which reminded him, he had a date tomorrow.

With Dream and Technoblade.

Right, no need to panick.

Plus, that was tommorow, he had hours until tomorrow. 

He also had about an hour until he should get back to his server, so he should probably be doing something productive.

Grian grabbed his sketchbook, and started designing his next build. It was going to be a small medieval-themed village to go with his castle, and he hoped to have all the buildings connecting in a ring around the castle.

"Hey is that Grian?"

Upon hearing his name, Grian's head whipped up.

"Yeah, that's me!" He smiled at the pair of... Boys? Who'd called out his name.

"Oh, hello!" The brown-haired boy greeted.

"Hey, I'm Tommy." The blonde boy, Tommy, greeted. "That's Tubbo."

"Tommy and Tubbo! Nice to meet you!" Grian nodded.

"Your from Hermitcraft, right? We've heard a lot about you." Tubbo smiled.

"You have?" Grian asked. Sure, he guessed he was well-known, but not like, popular or anything.

"Yeah! You did build swap!" Tommy exclaimed a little to loud.

"Tommy! People!" Tubbo warned as Grian flinched slightly.

"Right, sorry Grian. Either way, we where going to go sign up to be second level admins, and we were wondering if you happened to be a first level?" Tommy asked.

"Uh, yes, I am." Grian answered curiosly. Technically he wasn't lying, he was a first level. And a second, third, fourth, fifth, etc.

"Great! We need approval of a first level to take a second level test, and who better then a 7mil one?" Tommy said quickly, practically bouncing off the walls.

"Oh, right- wait hold on a what-"

"7mil one? You have seven million followers. Did you not know this!?" Tubbo asked.

"No! I don't check these things!"

"Oh my GOD-" Tommy burst out laughing.

"Oh, that's just- Grian, how do you not check these things!?" Tubbo asked, also laughing.

"I just don't!" Grian huffed, slightly embarrassed.

"Okay, this is great. We need you in the admin building on Sunday at six, okay?" Tubbo informed him, still laughing softly.

"Alright, I can do that." Grian smiled.

"See you then?"

"See you then!"

Oop-

Tommy/Tubbo pog. (Not shipping, not a ship, don't ship minors, tf is wrong with u, don't ship minors-)

555 words pog-