PROLOGUE

Prologue

"Bye Dad, bye Ruri!!!!!" Shouts a boy with bright ginger hair (counted as orange), hazel eyes and 164 cm height to his father before he get his bike to school.

He is Hinata Shouyou. A first year student and a volleyball player in Karasuno High School. He is a middle blocker. He is living with his father who is a chemist that makes medicines that he calls 'potion' because it is unusual and weird that can also give weird results if not completed perfectly.

"Take care baby. Have fun!!!!!!!!" Shouted his Dad back to him.

*Bark* the dog bark saying bye to his owner.

He just pedaled his bike like how he used to. His father sometimes works at home when he have something that needs a little more studies and sometimes making his 'potions' in his small laboratory in their underground.

A few minutes later he finally reach school. He put his bike where other bikes are and walk to the gym while smiling brightly. Other students even blush while looking at his bright smiling face.

"BOKE HINATA BOKE!!!!!!!" He hears a shout and before he even look back the person already passed where he stands.

"I'll win this time!!!!!" Shouts a tall raven haired boy while running. Hinata was startled but he run after the boy after a seconds.

"YOU WISH BAKAGEYAMA!!!!!!!!" He shouts back while running, leveling the running raven haired boy in just seconds. And they race to the gym.

"I.........win....." Pants hinata while breathing heavily and clutching his knees for support.

"I'll.....surely....win......next time boke...." Says Kageyama while sitting flat on the floor outside the gym also breathing heavily.

"You wish hmph." He said teasing him.

Before  the guy can retort, a voice stop them.

"It's still too early to be bickering." Says a gray haired guy.

"Gomen Suga-senpai." They both said while bowing.

"Hai hai, just get in the gym you two. We'll be practicing for an hour." Said Suga to the two younger once.

They silently get in the gym and change to their practice outfit. They don't want to anger their vice-captain early in the morning because their vice-captain is definitely scary.

After they change they do some stretching and do their usual stuff. The raven haired setting and the orange-head doing spikes.

"Good morning!!!!!!!!" Shouts the shaved-head guy.

"Good morning Tanaka-senpai!!!!!!" Greets the orange-head to the older guy with his mega watt smile.

"My precious kohai!!!!!!!" Shouts Tanaka before running to the ball of sunshine and hugging his life of (just kidding).

While hugging they are even jumping like idiots.

"Tsk, idiot." Says the tall guy with blond hair wearing glasses who just arrive with his freckled green haired friend beside him.

"HUH!?" Ask Tanaka with his glares and scary face.

He glared at his salty junior while the  other members who just arrived just shake their heads and chuckles.

"Don't argue this early and do your practice." Says the tall dark-haired guy with his scary glare who just arrive after the others.

They all immediately change their clothes for practice. Of course the blond bean pole just simply walk like nothing though he is also scared of their captain.