CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

Ukai is already inside the bus they are using to Tokyo. The child is in his arms still sleeping and the dog sitting next to him looking at the sleeping child.

He look at the bus door when it opened and Takeda who is a teacher and coordinator (I'm not sure if it's correct, correct me if I'm wrong please) of the volleyball team enter.

Takeda looks shock. Yes, Takeda is not present when Hinata transformed into a baby because he is sorting some documents.

"W-who is that?" Takeda ask clearly shocked.

"It's Hinata, he became a baby because he accidentally drunk a newly invented medicine by his Dad. We are taking him with us so his Dad can concentrate on making a medicine that can turn him back to normal." Ukai whispered because he don't want to disturb the angel's sleep.

Takeda looks like his going to puke but manage to sit and process the information he's told. He take a deep breath then take the baby into his arms.

"I can't believe it." He said looking down at the baby.

"Neither do I." Ukai said shaking his head.

They just stare at the sleeping child until they heard some commotion outside and there they saw Tanaka and Nishinoya racing followed by Kageyama, Daichi who is shouting to stop the boys from running, Sugawara who looks excited while grinning from ear to ear, Asahi who is nervous thinking he may scare the child, Narita, Kinoshita and Ennoshita talking while looking at each other's phones (sharing the orange-head's pictures), Tsukishima who just walks boredly even if he's excited to see the baby and Yamaguchi chuckling at their friends crazy antics.

When they reach the bus they enter individually while Ukai glared at the noisy once.

"Is he still sleeping?" Sugawara ask Takeda who have the child in his arms. He just nod while smiling. The team look and gushed over the child's sleeping cute face while others (Narita, Kinoshita, Ennoshita) takes pictures smirking.

After they gushed over the sleeping baby they go to their seats and look at the pictures they've taken.

"He's so cute." Narita said cooing at the child's picture.

"True, I just feel like squishing him God!!" Ennoshita seconded. Kinoshita just nod grinning like an idiot. Tanaka and Nishinoya taking a peck at what the three are looking. Tsukishima snickered at them while Yamaguchi chuckling at his friend's salty actions.

After a while the bus door open again revealing two girls, Karasuno's managers Shimizu Kiyoko and Yachi Hitoka.

When they enter they are shocked to see an orange-head baby in Takeda's arms (they are not present when Hinata transformed into a baby because they are sorting some things).

"Don't ask, I'll fill you all with the information later." Ukai said seriously.

Ukai start the bus engine and they are off. While on the road the team are all wondering what really happen to their tangerine. Not able to keep his questions in his head anymore Daichi ask.

"Coach, what really happened to Hinata?" Daichi ask.

"He accidentally drunk some newly invented medicine and this happened." Ukai answered.

All of them are flabbergasted.

"Tsk, idiot as always eh?" Tsukishima said like nothing but he's worried inside.

"Where did he get those kind of medicine?" Sugawara ask.

"His father is a chemist, not just some chemist but first class chemist." Ukai said seriously.

They are shocked. They don't even know that Hinata is a first class chemist's son. So that's why he catch up so easily in every lesson?.(Hahahaha sorry guys but I want Hinata in this story to be a smart)

They are pulled back from their shock when they hear a small yawn and babbling.

"Awwww the baby is awake~" Takeda said cooing the baby in its arms.

"Abuh!!!" A child's giggle surrounded the bus while others blush and the paparazzis *cough* take pictures of the baby boy while giggling.

"Can I carry him Sensei?" Sugawara said smiling. Takeda just nod and slowly pass the child into the boy's arms.

"Aww look at you my little baby sunshine~" Sugawara cooed the baby while it just giggled.

"Abuh.!!" The baby said while wiggling his small hands.

Sugawara let the baby stand in his lap and the others are either blushing silently or taking pictures.

"Aren't you a cute one? Hmmmm~"Sugawara cooed the child while it giggle and wiggle it's hands to touch Sugawara's nose.

"He looks so small isn't he?" Daichi said touching the child's small hands while smiling.

"Abuh?" The child tilted his head in an adorable way confused on what the adult said. Daichi smiled at the baby.

"He is so cute!!" Nishinoya cooed with his sparkling eyes. The child just giggles on everyone who stares at him then he look at Sugawara's back. With a frown Sugawara look at his back only to see Kageyama intently looking at the child. The two even have a staring contest not until the child whines and wiggles his hands like he wanted to go to the scowling ravenette.

"You want to go to Kageyama?" Sugawara ask the child while the child stare at him confused then nod a little. Those who are looking are shock. How can a child understand him?

"Did he just nod?" Asahi ask shocked.

"Awww what a smart boy you are!" Kiyoko said smiling while holding her phone taking a vedio on what's happening.

The baby again wiggled his hands and Sugawara reluctantly give him to their setter.

"Take care of him or else..." Sugawara said smiling that only screams murder. The boy nods nervously.

Sugawara go back to his seat while others either taking a nap or looking at their phones.

Kageyama stare at the small orange-head in his arms. The baby looks a one year old boy but he's not sure about that.

The baby stare at Kageyama before giggling and babbling.

"The two idiots are together eh?" Tsukishima snickered.

"That's not nice Tsuki." Yamaguchi said to his salty friend.

"Shut up Yams." He retort snorting.

"Sorry."

Kageyama didn't mind the salty bean pool and just look at the boy that babbled something while looking at him until it's eyes slowly drop close and yawn. He smiled and blush at the adorable child and place him more comfortably in his lap and hug him tight, enough to secure him then he started to comb it's orange hair softly.

'Ill protect you boke, no one can hurt you when you're with me. I promise you that' he thought before closing his eyes to take a sleep.

                              °°°°°°°°

Sorry lame huhuhu