CHAPTER 3

Third person's POV

It's have been a week since the training camp started. So far so good they are enjoying their time with the very cute and adorable baby Shouyou.

"Sugawara-san how about we teach baby Shouyou so that he can directly say what he wanted?" Kiyoko ask the Karasuno's vice-captain seriously with Yachi beside her. Sugawara look at the baby who is giggling adorably while looking at the chaotic dou dancing like idiots.

"That would be good Kiyoko-san. He's a smart kid so he'll be able to understand faster." Sugawara said smiling at the adorable baby. Kiyoko smiled and patted the vice-captain's shoulder before walking to the tangerine's direction.

She kneeled in front of the baby and carry him.

"Let's go Shouyou. We will teach you so that you can talk to us." Kiyoko said smiling at the baby's face then he giggled while clapping his hands excitedly. Kiyoko chuckled while the paparazzis are taking pictures and all of them inside the gym are gushing at the cute baby tangerine while *cough* the salty bean pole and the *cough* scowling king diverted their gaze away from the baby while blushing.

Kiyoko walked out of the gym with the baby in her arms and Yachi following her and the other female managers following them. The morning practice have already indeed and it's almost time for their lunch. The coaches have presented to cook for the players hard work.

When they get to the managers room, Kiyoko placed the tangerine in a futon and they circled him.

"So Shouyou, you are here for your first lesson." Kiyoko said giggling while the baby looked at her giving her a toothy grin. She chuckled and signed Yachi to get the pictures of everyone out of the bag. They have printed everyone's picture for this. They are always prepared because they are excited to teach the little tangerine.

Kiyoko then get the older males pictures. She distributed the older males pictures to the other managers. Kiyoko is holding Ukai's and Takeda's picture, Yachi holds Nekomata's, Nekoma's Coach picture, Mai Nametsu Date tech's manager holds their coach Oiwake Takurō's picture, Shirofuku Yukie and Suzumida Kaori Fukurōdani's managers holds Aoba Johsai's coach picture Irihata Nobuteru and Mizoguchi Sadayuki, Hana Misaki Johzenji's manager holds Naoi's picture who is also Nekoma's coach and lastly Kuribayashi Runa also Johzenji's manager holds their coach's picture Anabara Takaaki.

"Shouyou......" Kiyoko said getting the tangerine's attention.

"This is Grandpa Ukai..." She said letting the child see the picture she's holding. The child's head tilted adorably with furrowed eyebrows.

"Say Grand-pa." Kiyoko repeated.

"G-gan-p-pa?" He ask cutely. Kiyoko nods and smiled.

"Yes, Grand-pa. He is Grandpa Ukai." She said smiling at the adorable baby. Baby Shouyou giggled and clapped his hands excitedly.

"GANPA!!!!!" He shouted excitedly. Kiyoko giggled.

"And this is Grand-ma." She said showing Takeda's picture to the baby tangerine. He stared at the picture and grinned while clapping her hands.

"Gan-ma?" He ask and looked at the dark haired woman. Kiyoko nods again.

"Yes, it's Grandma Ittetsu." She repeated smiling ang ruffling the child's hair. 

"GANMA!!!!!!" He said excited again. The girls chuckled at the excited baby.

The girls then takes turn to teach the baby on who are his Papas, Mamas and Uncles.

It's already lunch time when they finished teaching the kid. They are amazed at how fast he learns.

When they get to the cafeteria, all of the players and coaches are already there on their seats. Shouyou is walking with his tiny feet to Ukai's direction while the managers watch the kid smiled brightly and the paparazzis are at their thing again, taking pictures of the bright sun like smile of the tangerine.