CHAPTER 5

Third person's POV

Because of the heavy rain, Coach Washijo decided to let Ushijima and Tendou take care of the child. Shiratorizawa have dorms and Ushijima along with Tendou are in the same room.

"Come here Shouyou, I'll give you a bath." Ushijima said smiling at the child who walked to him smiling. They are now inside their dorm room.

Ushijima carried the child and face his childhood friend.

"I'll just give Shouyou a bath and take a bath myself too. Can you cook dinner Tendou?" He said looking at Tendou. Tendou grinned and put a thumbs up before walking to their rooms kitchen. Yes, they have a little kitchen inside their room.

Ushijima smiled and walked to their room. He put the child down his bed and look for clothes inside the child's tiny bag. He saw a dog onesie and some baby things. He put it on his bed and prepare his own clothes before taking the child inside the room.

He showered the child gently while the child was giggling adorably.

When he finished giving the child a shower, he wrapped the child in a dry towel and dried the water on the child's body before changing him into his onesie. He put the child on his bed.

"Stay here ok? I'll just take a quick shower. Stay here and don't walk around so that you'll get warm." He said gently patting the child's head. Shouyou nodded with a toothy grin.

"Yes Jima-papa!!!!" He said grinning. Ushijima chuckled and immediately enter the bathroom and take a quick shower. When he got out, he's already dressed in his pajama.

He walked to the child and place him in his lap getting the blower.

"Let's blower your hair so that they will dry faster." Ushijima said while he blower the child's wet hair. After five minutes, the child's hair were dry as well as his so they go out a walked to the kitchen where they saw Tendou washing his hands and serving the food.

"Let's eat while the miso soup is still hot." Tendou said grinning.

"Whoaa!!!!!! Tendou-uncle, that looks delicious!!!!!" The child said excitedly while the older males laughed and they eat together.

After eating, Tendou take a shower while Ushijima presented to wash the dishes while Shouyou sit on the chair watching the tall buff male.

When Ushijima finished washing the dishes, he carried the child to their room and saw Tendou already done showering and is drying his hair with a blower. Ushijima taken the child inside the bathroom and help the child brush his teeth with an extra toothbrush and also brushing his teeth.

When they get out from the bathroom, Tendou is already lying on the bed next to Ushijima's.

Ushijima then lay the child on his bed.

"Can we stick our beds together Wakatoshi-kun? I want to be close to Shouyou too." Tendou said pouting. Ushijima chuckled and helped his childhood friend to move his bed. After that they lay on the bed with the child between them yawning and rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Night Jima-papa, Tendou-uncle." Shouyou said sleepily. The older males just chuckled and gave him a kiss on the forehead before they are pulled into a deep slumber.

The next day, both males are awakened because of the child's whining.

"What is it Shouyou?" Ushijima ask sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Jima-papa, I wanna pee." Shouyou said with furrowed eyebrows. The two males chuckled and lead the child to the bathroom and help him to pee and also giving the child a bath because it's already time to get ready for school.