1. lucifer when his s/o is sick

- Lucifer was very very annoyed. Mammon had nearly burned the kitchen down last night, Beel had eaten all food in the house, Asmo had a hangover and you hadn't come down for breakfast.

- He had loudly knocked and came in ready to lecture you about missing school and the importance of keeping up appearances. Even if you were the love of his life, he could not afford to let you miss school every day.

- What he was not ready to see was you in a blanket burrito with several boxes of tissues next to you.

- He had been wondering where the tissues had went and had assumed that Mammon had stolen them to sell for a profit.

- Once you told him the truth, he was understanding but a little angry that you hadn't told anyone before choosing to stay in the House of Lamentation.

- His ice-cold demeanour melting, he then decided that he would bring you everything you needed and stay home for the day.

- He's there at your beck and call, no matter the amount of work that's piling up on his desk.

- "Thank you, Lucifer"

- Almost invisible blush, covered up by a smirk.

- "You're welcome, MC"

- He thought you wouldn't notice his blush, you did.

- This would be one of the only times that Lucifer would baby you, spoiling you with hugs and kisses.

-🌸 Soft Luci Vibes ™ 🌸

- He goes to the Human world for some medication that would be suitable for humans and gets human books about illness for just advice in general

- He would immediately stop once you got better but would keep all the leftovers of the things he had collected.

- Why? I can already hear you asking

- Well, you can keep asking because he won't tell you anything.

- (it's because he wants to help you next time you get sick)