20. would the brothers spoil their s/o?

Lucifer:

Would spoil you a lot with things you like but only when he feels that you deserve it.

For example, if you do well in an exam or you have a good report he would take you on a shopping trip in the Human World.

Mammon:

Wouldn't spoil you as much as he wanted to because my guy is broke as fuck right now.

He doesn't do it often but if you are on a shopping trip and you give him puppy eyes while asking for something...

Well, it's now yours.

Levi:

Not really someone who would spoil you at all because he would rather just hug you to show affection.

Only gets you gifts on holidays, your birthday and when he is jealous.

Satan:

He will spoil you when one of two things happen.

1. He got angry and you were in the room. He will take you on a trip and buy you everything you look at.

2. He reads a book where the main love interest is spoiled by the main character (or the other way around) and he wants to the same to you.

Asmo:

You will spoil each other and that's on motherfucking period.

You go shopping and he's buying everything he gets his hands on that looks good on you.

Once he left you a jar of Hershey's Kisses with a note: "kisses for when I'm not around."

Beel:

Yes, my man is a gentlemen and he will spoil you with everything he can spoil you with.

Affection, gifts and FOOD.

Yes, this man actually shares his food with you; that's how you know he loves you.

Belphie:

No, not happening until you beg on your knees and it's still not happening.

Only buying you something when you give him cuddles in return.