The Escape

🎶 when you treat me like that. when you you treat me like that! i wanna get stronger, i wanna get stronger. 🎶

Steve's POV

I knew i had to some how get this girl back to Avengers tower...but i didn't know how...

More vicious blue lightning bolts were shot my way, i flung my shield in front of them. I was gonna need help.

Clint's POV

"Hello..?" I spoke to my ringing phone.

"Hey Bart." Came a tired voice on the other end of the phone.

"Steve?"

"Yeh, look i need help, fast." His voice strained. "Hard to explain just come quickly."

"On my way!"

Steve's POV

I breathed a sigh of relief as i saw Clint rushing onto the scene. His eyes widened as he saw the girl.

"What in the..." he started.

"Yeh i know." I huffed. "Look we just need to shoot her with a tranquilliser dart then take her back to the tower."

"Right." he responded, pulling out his bow and slotting in a dart.

I got ready to pick up the girl once she was put to sleep. After all Barton NEVER missed.

I watched as he squinted his eyes, lining up his shot, then PING! And the dart was released.

It shot through the air, whistling as it made its way toward her.

What happened next made me and Clint rub our eyes in shock, wondering if what we saw was an hallucination.

She had caught the dart! How the hell has she managed to do that! Even with my reflexes i couldn't do that!

I looked over to Bart, his face held a similar look of wonder and curiosity.

"Um, Steve?" Bart began. "We might need some more help...From a certain God of Thunder?"

"Yes."

Thor's POV

"Hey Stevie!" I called into the phone, delight spreading across my face as i had been extremely bored i've the last few hours.

"No time to explain but we really need you help now, track our location and get down here quickly."

"Um...okay then?"

I then hung up, got into my suit that flew out the window.

Steve's POV

"Stevie what's the prob-."

His mouth formed as O as his eyes came across the lightning girl.

"Maybe we should try calling her down?" I suggested.

"I have an idea." Yelled Clint over the chaos. "Thor you are gonna chuck your hammer at her okay."

"Um...okay..?" Thor stuttered. "But won't that result in me braking every bone in her body?"

"Just trust me on this." he yelled.

I watched, a bit anxious because as dangerous as the young girl was, she was still just a child and he didn't want to hurt her.

My eyes followed the Thor's hammer as he threw it forcefully toward the girl. Then, as she did with the dart, she caught it just as it was about to hit her chest.

"Wha-How?" Thor rambled out, his eyes shining with confusion.

"Mmmm..." I hummed, knowing his reaction her to her strength and reflexes would be something like this.

As her hands were occupied Clint then shot a dart at her. With nothing to defend herself and not fully paying attention to Clint, the dart imbedded itself into her arm, and then she fell to the ground, her eyes returned back to hazel and the electric blue light around her died down.

I picked the girl up and the group started heading back to the tower.

Tony's POV

"Hey Banner what do you think about these upgrades to JARV-." I stopped as I saw Steve walk in holding an unconscious girl. "And why hell have you abducted a teenage girl?"

Steve huffed as he layered her down on a medical table.

"This girl is not normal." Steve informed me. "I think you need to run tests on her."

37-D2's POV

Tests. I heard the word, it sounded distant and blurry, as though someone was shouting it at me from a distance. At that word a cold shiver ran down my spine.

She's waking up! She's waking up! I heard in the same distant voice.

My eyelids peeled open, sticky for being closed for a few hours. I squinted as blinding white lights shone into my face.

"Hey." I heard a kind voice to the right of me say.

I turned my head slightly and my eyes met the caring blue ones of Steve Rogers.

Wait what! Why was Captain America with me!

I sat bolt upright, my hands starting to tremble as i took in the unfamiliar environment, but the. again it also seemed familiar....

Then i realised, HYDRA! It had the same harsh lights, and the same machinery around her whilst she was sat shaking on a small medical bed.

"Look it's fine, everything's fine!" Steve tried to reassure me, but it was too late for that, i was in full panic mode.

I jumped off the bed, running straight past a shocked Steve. He lunged towards me, as an attempt to stop me, but he was too little to late as i ran toward an open door which led me onto a balcony.

I turned back to try find another way out when i was met with the view of Iron Man in front me.

In a less stressful situation i would have been gushing right now. I mean this was the guy who i had been having fun hacking for the last month.

I cleared my head, i needed to focus if i wanted to get out of here. I needed to distract him.

"Hey Stark!"

No reply.

"Congrats on everything with Pepper!"

He clicked his mask off.

"Yeh i've seen some of the pictures of wedding your inspirations, i have to say a summer wedding does look nice."

"How-." He began.

But i wasn't finished. "Oh and you were deciding between two rings right? Yeh well i think the one with the square diamond is nicer than the circular one if you want my opinion."

"Wha-." He hesitates.

And that hesitation was all i needed. Since he was blocking the narrow doorway i had slide in between his legs, which i didn't find too difficult considering i was pretty skinny from only eating a proper meal once a month.

I quickly got to my feet and sprinted toward the elevator. I hurried in, frantically pushing the closed button as Steve started closing in on me.

Just as he was about to reach me, the doors dinged closed, and i went down.