Truth Sets You Free

37-D2's POV

I was up early the next morning, and was quickly bored due to the lack of people here. I walked downstairs and gasped as I saw a gaping whole in the floor.

From four floors below me i heard the sound of someone groaning in pain.

I peered over the side to see Vision laying crumpled on the floor, his chest still rising, however still slow and shallow.

I raced down, and knelt beside him.

"Oh my gosh what happened!" I asked frantically.

"Clint...Wanda..." He replied hoarsely. "Clint took Wanda, Tony wanted Wanda to stay, call Tony."

"Okay call Tony." Making a mental note to myself. "Are you gonna be okay?"

"Yeh, yeh I'll be fine, go call Stark." He grunted, getting up.

I nodded before dashing off.

"Hey FRIDAY?" I called out hopefully.

"Yes Exel." His calm voice came through the speakers.

I smiled to myself, Sam must of reset my name.

"Can you please call Tony for me?" I asked.

"Of course."

There was then a ringing sound before Tony's voice came through. "Hello?"

"Hi so um, Clint came back, took Wanda and now its just me and Vision here." I informed him.

I heard a frustrated sigh echo through the line. "Okay I've activated one of the choppers, go up to the helicopter with Vision, take some clothes and stuff you will need, it will take you to Queens where i'll meet you."

"Okay. See you soon Starkie!" I smiled.

I ran to my room, on my way telling Vision what was happening. As i entered my room, I grabbed a few essentials, leggings, jumpers, toiletries and also my combat suit.

I dashed upstairs, running out onto the helipad where Vision was already waiting for me infront of the helicopter.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yup!"

We climbed up into the helipcopter. My mouth hung open at I looked around. It was all covered in a vanilla coloured leather and on nearly every wall there was a flat screen TV. The seats looked like those you would find on a first class plane, each of them big enough to fit 2 people, 3 if they were small.

Vision, upon seeing my gobsmacked expression let out a chuckle. "Yeh Stark...Stark likes to out do himself."

"Clearly!" I laughed.

We had taken off and it had been about 5 minutes of silence before Vision decided to strike up a conversation.

"You have the Avengers DNA in you don't you?" 

My eye widened to the size of footballs. 

"WHAT!" I exclaimed. "HOW DID YOU KNOW!"

"I mean i didn't fully." He admitted. "Until now that is. It really wasn't to hard to figure out, I mean all the lightning kind of gave away Thor's part, green hair and eyes was Hulk, speed, strength is Steve and Nat, reflexes and aim is Clint and your smarts is Tony."

I blinked, a little stunned. "Who else knows?"

"Well aside from me...I think Nat, it wouldn't surprise me if Tony and Rhodey also had their assumptions."

I nodded thoughtfully. "Do you think Steve and Clint know?"

"I wouldn't say so no, after all they only really saw you use your lightning and strength." He answered truthfully.

"Yeah..."

"Do you want them to know?" He questioned.

"I dont know...I feel like I owe it to them to know, and also everyone else seems to know too apart from them."

"Mmmmm...you can always tell them now if you want?" He suggested. "Call , I'm sure they'd appreciate getting a call from you."

"Yeh.." I thought "Yeh I will"

He smiled at me kindly.

"Hey FRIDAY!" I asked out. "Call Steve."

"Calling Steve Rogers." He announced.

"Hey?" An unsure voice came through.

"Hi!"

"Exel!" His happy voice came through. "How have you been?"

I grinned. "Good, look I um need to tell you something important. Can you make sure Clint can hear this too please"

"Sure." There was then some muffled voices. "Okay he's here go on..."

"So uh basically, when I was at HYDRA I was known as their greatest weapon. Because I had been injected with all the DNA's of the Avengers, which is why I have a combination of all of your powers."

There silence on the other side of the line was so loud it was deafening.

I continued to talk. "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner I just wasn't sure how you would react. Nat and Vision know, Tony and Rhodey might know....I doubt Thor knows..."

I breathed a sigh of relief when I heard a soft chuckle come through.

"So well, I am basically the biological daughter of you two, Tony, Nat, Bruce and Clint..."

Steve's POV

I froze...she's my daughter?

I glanced at Clint and I could tell he was in a similar state of shock.

"A-Are you mad..?" Her scared shaky voice asked.

"No no no no." Clint reassured. "We aren't mad at all."

"We're lucky if anything to have a daughter like you." I confirmed.

I could almost hear her smile in her voice. "Thanks."

"No problem." Clint said.

"Look Exel we gotta go now but thank you so much for telling us and we miss you very much." I added.

"Yeh okay, tell Sam I said hi." She said. "Bye Hawk Dad and Captain Dad!"

Then the phone hung up.

I had a warm feeling flooding in my chest as she called me Dad. I always wanted to be father, and now I finally was, and I wasn't with her...

Clint sighed. "Wish we could be with her."

"Yeh, me too."

"Can't help but worry..." He grimaced.

"Why?" I rose an eyebrow.

"Well if it comes to a fight, which we know it will, I just don't know if I could fight her..."

I stayed quiet...I hadn't thought about that...

We're gonna be meet Peter next chapterrrrrr!!!!