Hide and Seek

🎶 If you thought i was down, if you thought i was losing sleep 🎶

37-D2's POV

As soon as the doors open i ran outside the building, i could see a blue guard doming over the building, clearly a wall trying to keep me in.

I sprinted as fast as my legs could carry me towards the ever closing gap.
At the last second i dropped, sliding on the side of my legs under wall.

As soon as i was on the other side, i got up and didn't stop running.

Tony's POV

"So um....bad news guys." Tony mumbled. "Well, we lost the kid."

"Your kidding!" Nat exclaimed.

"Um...No."

"Well we gotta go find her again if she's a as dangerous as they all say she is." She says gesturing to Clint, Steve and Thor.

"Yeh you're right..." i muttered

"I'm sorry i'm what?" She questioned, and evil glint in her eye.

"You're right." I said again through gritted teeth.

"Oh i'm RIGHT!" she exclaimed. "And how does that feel?"

I glared at her before going downstairs to fix up my suits.

37-D2's POV

I knew they were most likely going to come looking for me so i needed to hide quickly. I mentally crossed off places in my mind, couldn't go back to my alleyway cuz Captain America knew where that was, couldn't go to the gym because i'm 94% sure that's where Captain followed me home from. So the option i settled for Central Park. It was big and no one can hurt me if i'm surrounded by tons of people.

Steve's POV

"I know where she lives? And which gym she goes to...?" I suggested.

"Yeh we'll go check out those two places first then we'll split up and search wider." Tony agreed.

"Okay, Me, Tony and Thor will go to her home, then to the gym, if she is in neither of those places then we'll call you guys." I spoke.

There several 'okay's' and nods of agreement, and then we set off.

As we approached the alleyway i began scanning behind cars and dumpsters.

"Um...Cap?" Tony questioned. "What are you doing?"

"This is where she lives."

Tony stayed quiet, i could feel he felt bad for the girl, even if he wasn't the biggest fan of her.

"Yeh she's not here." Thor commented.

"To the gym then."

We searched the gym from top to bottom, left to right and there was still absolutely no sign of her.

"Any other ideas?" i asked.

"I have one." Tony stated. "Oh and i've just called the others, there on their way to the meeting place."

"Which is...?" Thor asked.

"Central Park."

37-D2's POV

I tried to stay in the crowds, i figured if they were to fly over Central Park, they'd be looking for places i would hide behind trees and stuff so i thought, Why not hid in plain sight?

I heard the subtle sound of an engine above, and sure enough as i looked up i saw Iron Man, hovering above the Park, scanning back and forth. As i took more glances around i noticed Clint, Steve, Natasha and Bucky stationed around the Parks exits.

Great! I thought to myself, This is gonna much harder than i thought.

I carried on rolling with the crowd, racking my brains for an idea to get me out the situation. That was when i spotted a girl in the crowd, a girl with my colour and skin tone, a girl that from far away, might just pass as being me.

Tony's POV

I had done a few laps of the park by now and was beginning to get frustrated. I knew she was here somewhere i just knew it.

And that's when i saw her, sitting on a bench, with her head down and her hood up.

Mmph...maybe not so smart then. I smirked to myself.

I quickly informed the others of her whereabouts before we began to enclose on her.

As we got nearer and she still took no notice of us.

As i reached her side she looked up surprised.

"Um...you-you don't look like her?" Clint observed.

"No shizzle Sherlock." I snapped back.

"Hey, kid." Steve started. "Why were you sat alone on this bench with your hood?"

"Because this girl asked me too." She said with a confused smile. "She told me sit over her and look suspicious."

Nat started chuckling. We all looked over to her.

"What?" she questioned, still laughing lightly.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" We all shouted at her.

"Cuz some teenager just tricked all the Avengers." She stated. "I mean like some kid just outsmarted a group of superhero adults, one of whom are Tony Stark whose meant to be a genius."

Clint was soon laughing too. I on the other hand was not.

"Look guys we need to act fast, she can't have gotten far we need to split up and go!"

As i spoke i looked up to see a girl sprinting as fast as she could toward an exit.

"And i believe i have found her..."

37-D2's POV

I ran out the park, taking a glance behind me to see the avengers hot on my tail. I knew i couldn't keep running as a few of them could fly.

As i ran past my local supermarket i quickly ran inside, darting between aisles to find the storage room.

As i located the door i slammed it open, running past piles of cardboard boxes before finding the back exit and running out in the alleyway.

As i rushed outside i saw Clint.

And before i could blink, i felt a sharp prick on my leg, i looked down to a dart.

Not again!

Then everything when black.