Moving Day

"Hey Kiddo you ready to go meet our new neighbors."Said Ray "Yea I'm coming dad" Julie yelled "come on Carlos what are you doing" said Ray unhappy "nothing never mind let's go"
Ray knocks on the door and you answer
"Hello I'm ray and this is my daughter Julie,and my son Carlos."Hi nice to meet you guys im Y/N. Julie comes up "hey how old are you just asking so I know what grade your in."oh yea bo worries if yall want you can come in."hey Julie if you want you can get to know Y/N and me and Carlos will go pick up pizza for everyone."says Ray "sounds great dad"says Julie Oh yea come in.Oh and I'm in 9th.Oh me to I have a friend her name is Flynn you guys can meet tomorrow if you want."
Yea sounds great and so can you tell me a bit about you and school so we can be good friends."for sure so I like to sing my mom passed a little bit ago and I had not sang for a while but than I did and now I feel great."that's amazing I can tell we will be great friends."yea me to and do you do music?"yea actually I do I play the guitar and I sing by myself I am bot really that good."I bet you are how about you ask you mom if you can come over and eat with us I eat in the garage so you can come play music with me."That would be amazing I'll meet you over there just text me when your dad is back. "Ok sounds good I will get everything cleaned up."