Busted

I stand there and give them the death stare."oh shit"julie says "we can explain y/n"says reggie."No need your already Busted big time"I say."please do not tell Luke he will get super mad at us"says Julie and she covers herself up."oh no worries I dont have to he saw yall kiss than start to have sex so"i say and cross my arms still death staring them."shit what did he do"says reggie getting his clothes fast."he was upset no mad upset and because of you two he really upset"i say and try not to mention about the two of us kissing."yea well I bet you kissed him just to make him feel better and you"says julie"first off none of your business and second why are you two even together"i say "well luke has been distant and I wanted someone and Reggie was here so I kissed him and we started do that often"says Julie "total bullshit plus there ghosts that we can physically touch and kiss thats awkward"i say and look at them disappointed."look im sorry but I thought that Julie was cute so I took my chance when it was offered"says reggie looking sad."look reggie I understand when you like someone and your best mate is dating them but look you cant make one of them cheat" I say "okay I need to stop getting with you Julie because it's wrong and Luke's my friend and now I feel horrible"he says and gets up gets changed and heads out."Now you fucked up Julie"I say and walk out proud.