The Band

The text message you get from Julie."hey girly just wanted to let you know my dad is back so you can come and get pizza now,see you in a bit."
You think on how much Julie already means to you because she already befriended you.You start walking over to Julie's when you see a blonde boy. you just say hi and he turns around and his jaw is dropped. You say sorry did I do something wrong. "Oh um no it's just you can see me."umm that seems like a trick question but yes yes I can. "Woah do you know Julie?" Yes actually madder of fact I am going over there to go eat with her. "Oh yea I forgot she said she had a friend coming over."
Wait she called me her friend.
"Yea I mean you are right,oh my gosh you are the new neighbor right."
Yes yes I am
"Well since you can see me I'm Alex nice to meet you omg my manners what's your name?"
Oh right its Y/N
"Well than you better get to Julie's before she gets to worry,trust me she does that a lot." "Wait one more thing I will be back there later but be careful around a guy named Luke he kinda has a charm and girls like it."
Oh ok thank you Alex,I will be sure not to fall for a what lead singer maybe.
"Actually yess correct he is and lead guitarist to."
Welp ima go see Julie bye,nice meeting you Alex.
"Nice meeting you to I can see we will get along pretty well."
Same here Alex.You walk off wondering why he acted so strange about you seeing him,is Julie pranking you?Does she think I'm a loser?Who knows but you keep walking and go see Julie in her studio.
Hey Julie what Pizza did your dad get
"He got pepperoni,cheese,and a couple others but I took these too so we could share but feel free to go inside and look."
Oh no it's no problem I love cheese pizza.
"Same oh and-"
Why is that guy looking at me like I'm a mirror.
Excuse me but I am just looking at you,hold up did she just say she sees me omg she did." Says Reggie
Yes I did and why is it now that two boys make it seem like there ghosts or something.
"Well Y/N they are,you may think I'm crazy but I'll show you hold on let me get Carlos."
"Hey dad can I borrow Carlos supper quick I'll bring him straight back."
"Yea sure kiddo but hes eating so be quick."
Ok you got Carlos what is he going to do.
"Carlos who all do you see in this room."
"Ummm this is weird,why did you ok you make me stop eating to,why ok you know what never mind,I see you and Y/N can I go now."
"Yes thank you"
Carlos whispers to himself "what a weirdo"
Ok that's weird hold up if you guys are ghost than you can walk through me right.
Luke comes up and says "yes we can and I believe I just did."
"Y/N you look like your having a panic attack are you ok?"
I mean I see ghosts so I dont know at the moment but which one is Luke.
"That would be me and why?"
Oh your friend Alex said you are trouble so and I believe him in that on-
ALL oF A SUDDEN ALEX POOFS IN
OMG wow that's awesome how did you do that,is that a ghost thing,can you touch things,wow this is awesome and pretty freaky.
Hey Julie is it ok if I maybe stay the night?
"OMG yes my dad said you could earlier and what about your mom."
Oh she really is never home anyways but she will text me if she gets worries so.
"Oh ok well let's get cleaned up and than go to bed since we have no school tomorrow we can do music stuff since you can see the boys."
"Oh wait Luke I forgot Y/N plays the guitar like you yall could have some fun tomorrow."
You start to kinda blush but than you think to yourself no no falling for a guy,madder a fact a-a dead guy who is super hot.
You say to yourself:oh screw it I'll like who I want.
JULIE LOOKS AT You AS YOUR BLUSHING AND MAKE A SOUR FACE.
"Here Y/N let's go to my room and sleep night Luke I mean night guys."
Luke says "goodnight love and goodnight pretty"
Goodnight everyone and did you call me pretty.
"Yea I did,oh and just to let you know I am dating Julie."
Oh nice,I could see that already but ok well let's go Julie.
Oh wait sorry by Reg,and By Alex.
"Hey she said bye." Said Reggie "well obviously so that's when you say bye back to her Bye Y/N."says Alex
"Oh oh right right bye Y/N."
You and Julie get upstairs to get room and Julie looks at you and confesses.

TO BE CONTINUED