The Truth

Once I had walked out I heard Julie's door slam shut. I did not feel bad at all for what I had just done. I walk out of the garage and the next thing I know im pinned to a wall."Why did you do that y/n" says Luke looking at me as I try to read him to see what's wrong."I-I dont know what you mean"I say truthfully"No why did you just help me and basically say that what they were doing was wrong"he says and now I understand,he is thankful."I did it because you dont deserve to be cheated on and because of your best mate"i say and look at hoping he will loosen his grib. He let's me go and just looks at me. This feels exactly how it did earlier when we kissed. I feel so bad for not telling Julie we kissed but she just cheated with Reggie. We stay within each others eye contact. He than moves closer to me and smiles."I had fun earlier you know"he now whispers"that  kiss we had,I enjoyed it and you know maybe you might have a chance sometime"he now walks away.I am shocked and than that feeling of joy leaves me. I thought about it for a second and now I know what he meant.He isnt gonna leave Julie,and he doeant plan on it either.I am disappointed and I decide to follow him to see him go into Julie room.I stand there by the door and listen to what they say."So did you get her attention Luke" Julie says "Of course I did we even kissed" he says and I feel my heart crush I cant believe I actually thought he liked me. I should have known there was too much drama already. I decide to just stay there and listen for a little while longer but I wish I hadn't. I hear the words that made me and my dad move in the first place. "She is probably one of the whores who move into town and cant get a grip of herself"says Julie and I decide to peek a little to see there faces.I see Luke with his jaw dropped and he looks pissed. "What the fuck Julie,I thought we were just messing around with her so she can be in our club not be assholes" he says and stands up so I dart for my house.I get home and now know that I'm not welcome in Julie's life the only one I can really trust is Alex. I decide to get up and go see him but he is with Willy so I go back to the garage and see Luke. He sits there and right when he sees me he gets up and hugs me.