Chapter 2 -The romanians and Carlisle

A/N I only own Sophie. The rest belongs to Stephanie Meyers.

Third Person

About a decade after the triplets change, Aro decides it is time to take over the Romanian coven. The Volturi walked in and waited to attack. When they were attacked hane made them all feel pain while Alec numbed the kings. Alec was not the best with his powers yet, so two of the kings slipped away. The rest of the guard killed all of them. However during this entire thing, Sophie did nothing. She just stood there. The guard was confused, but Aro gave her a task. She was searching through the minds of all the enemies to see wear they went wrong and how they could have done better.

After they coven was claimed as the new royalty for Vampire kind, the life got kinda boring. Nothing exciting happened to often. Really the only interesting thing before Carlisle came along was the immortal children purge. Sophie, Jane, and Alec were the main people to get rid of them. Their gifts made it easiest to get the children, and find who's innocent. This went on for a bit until Aro, Marcus, and Cauis decided to make a law against it. This was a good idea as it made it easier to kill the children.

———————————————————————-

Time skip to Carlisle coming

Carlisle POV

I have been traveling around the world as a doctor for a while now, and I just reached Italy. I found out that the coven here is the one in charge of all Vampires. I was told to meet them, so I did. When I arrived, three children came to collect me.

Than the girl in the middle spoke up."Hello, you must be Carlisle, I am Jane, this is Sophie, and Alec. My siblings and I have been sent to bring you to Aro." She said while gesturing to her siblings. She was definitely a vampire, but she still had her child like beauty, so she must have been turned when she was young. All three of them were extremely young, but had power in their stances. The girl that Spoke had bling hair tucked away in a bun. The girl on her right, who I believed to be Sophie, had golden brown hair that was braided. The boy had longish hair, that fell into his face. All three of them had crimson red eyes.

"Follow us" The girl with the braid said. They walked me down some steps into a building with three occupied chairs.

They went off to the side while the man in the middle said, "Hello, I am Aro, this is Cauis," motioning to a boy with white hair, "and Marcus," he said gesturing to a man with long brown hair. They explained that I should stay with them, so I did for about a century. Nothing to crazy had, except I did figure out how they worked and the gifts. I had almost everyone figured out except Sophie. She was a mystery. Based on how she was treated I imagined her gift was special, but I never saw it. I saw her siblings gifts, and that made me terrified. She was more respected then Jane, and Jane could make you feel terrible pain. She never used her gift, or at least she never showed that she was using it.

After a century I decided to go out and find my own way, seeing as they don't respect life.

———————-————————————

Third Person POV (right before Carlisle comes)

The whole guard is in the main room for a briefing before Carlisle comes.

"Now my children, there is a man coming who is not like us. He drinks from animals instead of humans. During his stay I have a few things for you to do. Sophie, you will get a lock, but never use your power around him. No one knows what you can do and I want to keep it that way. You all must try to be polite to him, as he will be staying for a while. Now, Jane, Alec, and Sophie. I want you all to go great our guest." Aro says before sending the triplets off. They left and met Carlisle. They bring him to Aro, and Aro lets him stay. Nothing to crazy happens, but Sophie is very cautious around Carlisle. She does not want to go against her masters orders, so if she slips up, she changes Carlisles memories so he does not know what she can do. However, she does make herself known. She makes sure she is respected, so that even if Carlisle does not know what her power is, he knows that she must be powerful.