Chapter 3- Twilight

A/N I do not own anything but Sophie. Everything else belongs to Stephanie Meyers

————————————————————————

At the Cullen house for the first time. Carlisles office.

Bella's POV

Edward told me that he was going to tell he their stories, so he brought me to Carlisles office. Inside were tons of pictures, but one stood out to me the most. There was a huge picture of four men. One looked like Carlisle so I asked, "Is that Carlisle?"

"Yah, he spent a century with the volturi, which is pretty much the closest thing my kind has to royalty. They have no respect for life, obviously, but they do love the arts and sciences. There are a couple people in this coven that are not in the painting that Carlisle still thinks about. They are vampire Triplets. They were all changed at the same time, and were biological siblings before the change. The all have very powerful gifts, but Carlisle never found out what gift one of them has, as she never showed it, but enough about that for now. Let's go to my room." Edward said. I am curious. If Carlisle was with them for 100 years, but did not know the gift of one of them, ether they were hiding it on purpose, or she doesn't have one, most likely the former rather than latter. I shudder at the thought that one of the members could do anything from reading minds to controlling them.

————————————————————————

A/N sorry for the short chapter, there is not much on the volturi in the first book, so this is short. The next ones will be a lot longer as the volturi are in each and every one of them.

Please comment, and vote!