Chapter 5 -The Trip To See the Newborns

Volturi Castle

Third Person POV

Aro had called the triplets, Felix and Demitri into the throne room. He wanted to fill them in on their next mission. When they all got here Caiusbriefed them.

"So, Jane will be the leader, and Sophie will be the co leader. Sophie has a separate mission other than just the newborns. But let's fill you in on the Newborns first. They are being noticed in Seattle, but we did notice that they are causing havoc. Seeing as Aro's decisions might be watched, I am decided. You will be going to Seattle first. Find the leader of the army, and check with them. We believe they were made to go after the Cullens, so if they are, you will give them a couple of days to serve their purpose. Sophie darling, you mission is to check with the Cullens, but only after this first mission is done. Try and keep it inconspicuous please. Jane, any road blocks, I give you permission to decide yourself. Now off. You are leaving tonight!" All the Vampires left immediately. They went and got packed. Sophie does not hate Cullens much, but she does hate killing people. She is not as sadistic as her siblings, but she does not want to leave her family.

Once everyone is packed they head for Seattle. When they get there they immediately find the newborns. They are trying to feed, but are not doing a good job.

"Should we consult Aro if we should kill them or..." before Felix can finish his sentence his is arched back in pain.

"Aros decisions are being watched." Jane says in a monotone voice. Suddenly Felix is up again.

"So you must decide sister." Sophie says.

"We could ether kill them, or not. Decisions, decisions." Jane says looking at the Vampires. Sophie knows what she is going to do, but doesn't say anything. Jane loves making people suffer, and Sophie hates it. Or does she?

————————————————————————

A/NSorry for the short chapter, but I really wanted to end on a cliff hanger!!! Keep reading to see what she does!

Also, I do not own anything but Sophie. It all belongs to Stephanie Meyers.