Physics

"And that class is the Blackbody Radiation and electromagnetic theory. Now that we are done taking notes go to your partners and start working on your project." Proff. Tarlokk finished his lecture and went to his computer screen.

Korra turned and looked at me, " Man that was insanely boring I nearly fell asleep." She yawned.

"Nearly, I can still see the spot where you were drooling." I replied, my voice laced with sarcasm.

"Oh, ha ha. So you feeling alright? I mean, I know you're not but you can tell me." She reached over and took my hand. I felt my stomach do flips, why you do this, I ask myself, I mean seriously?

"Just tired," that wasn't all a lie, I didn't get as much sleep as I normally do last night. After all that happened though, I'm pretty sure that I won't be getting any sleep for a while.

Korra looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Asami I know we have only met but you can trust me, i promise I won't judge."

I looked at Korra but quickly looked away again, I couldn't tell her this. I don't even know why I'm acting this way and I can't tell her this.

Korra nudged me and I looked at her as she showed me a supportive smile. I looked at her ocean blue eyes, the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. I felt at home with them, like I was meant to be comforted by them.

"I know Korra, it's not that I don't trust you, it's just that I can't." I choked. I could feel my eyes brimming with tears. I lied to the only person in this world I care about at this point, does that make me any more like my father?

"What do you mean?" Korra asked with a look of confusion.

A small tear traveled down my cheek and she gently wiped it away, I looked down but she lifted my chin up to look at her.

"You know you're the most beautiful person here right?" She stated as a question.

I was taken back by this, what did she mean? She slowly leaned in closer to me, and I didn't move back I leaned in aswell.

Bang, bang, bang.

"Ms. Sato, if you have time to fal asleep in class then I suppose you have already finished your project." Proff. Tarlokk yelled.

I shot up and looked wide eyed at him. Before I could speak up though, Korra saved me, "Tarlokk I told her she could go to sleep, she hardly got any last night so I figured she could."

Tarlokk straightened, "Very well, but don't let it happen again or you're going to the principal's office." He pointed at me, but went back to his computer.

"Thanks," I whispered to Korra.

She smiled, "No problem, anything for my bestfreind." She put her hand on mine, " So if you don't mind me asking, what were you dreaming about?"

I blushed at the question and turned my head so she couldnt see it but she caught it. "So who is this boy you were dreaming about? Was it Mako?" She asked sarcasticly.

"Ummm..." I couldn't think of anything to say, I mean what do you say in a situation like this. Actually no Korra it was you who I was dreaming about and we were both leaning in to kiss each other, No I don't think so.

"It was actually..." I had to stop myself, maybe half the truth? "A girl." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

Korra just laughed, "oh no wonder you were so awkward about it."

"Wait so you're not going to throw insults, punch me, or..." I trailed off.

"No why would I do that," she looked at me with happy confusion, "I mean I like guys and girls so what's the difference?" She stated with a smile.

I hugged her, I was beyond happy, words could not explain how I felt at this moment. Korra patted me on the back and embraced me. Tears took my vision as I squeezed tighter.

She chuckled and pulled back to look me in the eye, "'Sami there isn't a thing that could push me away from you because you do mean a lot, you're like another part of team avatar, and I couldn't live without you."

"Thank you Korra." I said plainly as the bell rang to the end of class.