9.

Amir.
Tuesday Afternoon.

Amir sat in his Tuesday/Thursday class, Business Finance, taking notes as the professor talked animatedly and pointed to the charts and graphs projected in the front of the class. He leaned his head on his fist as one of his classmates asked a question. The buzzing of his phone brought him out of his slight daydream.

Reaching for it, he smiled as he saw his girlfriend respond to his text from thirty minutes ago. He figured she was just waking up seeing as it was just reaching ten in the morning.

baby🤎🌟: yes, i am coming over tonight and yes you can come to my class :)

Ever since he had saw her dance for the first and only time, he had been itching to see her in action again. It was just his luck that Nova was a dance minor, which meant that she had to teach one class a week to the underclassman as apart of her exit exams.

She wanted to make sure he was allowed to come and sit in, which is why he was coming today and not a few weeks ago like he wanted.

Amir had been on cloud nine since they officially started dating, almost two months ago. He thought back to how nervous he was to even ask her out. She easily eased all his worries without even trying it seems.

The end of his class got to him slowly but he was running out the door at the first possible moment. He walked outside his building and loosened the collar of his shirt. Amir always dressed like he went to work for his classes, especially as he was getting more and more attention for his projects, more specifically his final project- he wanted to dress like he was in office.

Just another way to manifest his dreams.

He cut across the yard, hoping that no one would try and stop him from getting to his destination. He saw the dance studio building and a smile graced his face. The inside of the building was freezing, colder than most buildings Amir frequented. He saw many people standing or stretching in the hallway. It was then that he realized he didn't know what room she was in.

"Um, are you Amir?", a girl came over to him. She was definitely a freshman, she had that freshman nerves face. It sounds weird but it's a real thing.

"Yea." he said

"Follow me. I'll take you to Miss Nova" she quickly turned on her heels without a response. Amir followed her to one of the many busy classrooms.

The girl walked into an open door at the end of the hall, the music was so loud, but Nova's voice still led the charge in the air.

She was at the front of the class when he saw her. She had her back to him , teaching a move to the many students in the class, Amir saw her execute the move perfectly while the dancers tried to match what she did. For being a freshman class, they caught on quickly and added their own flare to the moves.

Amir just watched Nova in her element, she wasn't even aware of his presence until her eyes shot to the girl she had get him. Her eyes lit up at the sight of him leaning on the wall and she walked over to him happily.

"Hi baby." she whispered while giving him a light kiss.

"Hi love." he held onto her waist lovingly. She was covered in sweat but that didn't bother him any. Nova was glowing under these lights, her dance clothes fit every curve on her- making Amir's mouth water.

"You look fuckin good" he said kissing her ear, making her squirm.

"Stop Mir, later" she whined against him. He was always teasing her at every opportunity.

"Aww shit, what we doin later?" he asked with a smirk on his face. Nova slapped his shoulder at his comment and laughed. But, before she could say something else a student cut her off.