Fanmail Unboxing

"Hello everyone, Deku here! Today we will be opening fan mail," Deku explained before wrapping his arms around his friends on the couch.

"You guys sent so much, we have to open them up now in order to make room at our apartment," Hitoshi replied with Deku's arm around his shoulder.

"I'm excited for this!" Himiko yelled out in excitement from her place under Deku's other arm.

Deku was wearing no makeup to show off his freckles with a black, white and green hoodie that was slightly smaller than his other ones. It allowed a slight peek at his lower stomach when he reached up over his head to place his arms around his roommates. He was just wearing some black basketball shorts and some simple red sneakers.

"Hitoshi will be joining me today," Deku introduced his friend. Hitoshi was wearing a purple and black gradient long sleeve shirt. He was wearing cropped gray sweatpants and old black sneakers. He had a tired smirk aimed at the camera and waved.

"And so will the lovely Himiko," Deku explained. Himiko waved with both hands at her introduction. She wore fluffy pink socks on her feet with no shoes. She had on light caramel brown yoga pants with a light pink shirt.

A piled up tower of boxes lay behind them on the bed and more on the floor. They were all dressed casually for a long time ahead of them.

GravityisMine: Wooh! I'm so excited! I hope you like what I got yo
LordExplosioMurder: OPEN THE FAN MAIL ALREADY!
IcyHot: I wonder why he is so tame tonight? Anyway, I hope you enjoy what I sent you.
ClassPresident: Oh my goodness! I can't wait!
SoftRockBoi: I'm more excited since the class prez is using exclamation points now!

"So since the last livestream, the first one I ever had, I was steadily being sent packages and letters in just a small amount of time! So today we will actually be opening them! Since I saw that Hitoshi and Himiko got a lot of packages too!"

"Wait, What?!" Himiko and Hitoshi said at almost the same time. They didn't know that they got fan mail as well!

DarknessBirb: Of course, I gifted you two with the finest the darkness had to offer.
JammingWhey: I sent you all something!
AlienQueenRulez: Yay! Can't wait to see all of your reactions!

"Okay! First of we will read all the letters sent off camera or at end of video. I want to keep the letter secret from everyone else." Deku said as his two friends picked up the nearest packet they could find and placed it in front of him. "Okay first package of the livestream!"

Deku tore into the package skillfully with a box cutter. Hitoshi turned his attention to the camera, "We are going to try and keep this as organized as possible."

Himiko smiled and swung her feet, "I can't wait to see what the fans got us."

Deku brought the attention with a loud gasp.

DekuIsAmazingFiteMe: This must be good
ILoveAnimals: yay
TapeDispenser: I wonder what he got to give him such a reaction
TwinkleStar: Wait a minute. I recognize that dark blue box anywhere...

"OMG. Best Jeanist signature jeans! Ohhh, and it comes with a signed letter and his autograph! Yay, there is one for each of us!" Deku said happily as the other two looked shocked at the pair of jeans that were gifted to them. Deku has a pair of slimming fit denim, Hitoshi had bootcut jeans with darker denim, and Himiko had a more skinny acid wash.

While Deku had a fanboy meltdown over the first item, Hitoshi piped in, "Isn't this like super high end stuff? And how the hell does he know my size?"

Himiko retorted, "He knows my exact size too! I know we have our like basic sizes available for the public. But there wasn't any exact measurements. So how?"