Blindfolded Makup Competition

Bakugo and Izuku get into a makeup challenge. When they have to do each other's makeup and the best look wins. Bakugo and Izuku talk like old friends with Bakugo cursing a whole bunch, Bakugo ends up winning,but gives Izuku some pointers that he missed since Katsuki has a different palette than him. Izuku gives him some advice as well with quirk.

"For today's video, both of us will be doing each other's makeup blindfolded." Deku explained with a smile.

Izuku tried to hide his head under his hoodie while his friends shoved at his arms. He knew where this was going and so did they. Oh, this is going to be a hell of a time to watch again. He barely made it through watching the video when editing without laughing at their interaction.

"Wait," Bakugo interjected, looking back at Deku, "blindfolded?"

"Yes, and the one who did the better job will win. And before we start, we each take a shot of cinnamon whiskey to loosen up." Deku replied, pulling out two shot glasses for them to start with.

"Heh," Hitoshi interjected, getting up to make some popcorn. "God, this is going to be a riot."

"Oh shit." Bakugo said taking his own glass while Deku shot down his in one gulp. After watching that, Bakugo shot down his in one strong gulp without wincing. "Okay, so where do we start with this?"

"Okay." Deku started off clapping his hands. "I have laid out all sorts of makeup products from primer to setting spray. There is no me limit at all, just try to finish in less than an hour so my time editing isn't that long."

"Got it. Where are the blindfolds?" Bakugo asked, looking around. Deku brought out from behind his back two simple black handkerchiefs.

"Got them." Deku said before turning to the camera as Bakugo took his handkerchief. "How this is going* to work is that one of us will be blindfolded and do the other's makeup. It is pretty simple. The winner will be determined by a special judge to see how the makeup looks based on creativity and cleanliness."

"Hehehehehe," Hitoshi laughed, remembering exactly what he saw. "Those looks were so...."

"Shut up." Izuku muttered, making Himiko giggle.

Deku questioned, holding up a blindfold, "Do you want to be blindfolded first?"

"Whatever." Bakugo grumbled, letting Deku tied the blindfold, "I'm going to win anyway."

Deku asked, "Not too tight, right? You can't see or anything?"

"Nope and nope. Let's get started." Bakugo said, plunging his hand into the mess of makeup before him. "Okay, wait that's a pallet. Tube, tube ...aha! This is primer, right?"

"I can't help you," Deku said giggling, looking at the liquid lipgloss Bakugo had in his hands.

Bakugo threw his head back, "Dammit! You didn't tell me beforehand, shit!"

"Sorry. Another rule, the blindfolded person can't seek help from the person who doesn't have a blindfold on." Deku explained quickly, facing the camera.

"Dammit," Bakugo mumbled, screw off the top of the tube. He brought it to his nose to smell it. "That's lip gloss. Primer doesn't have a fruit smell."

"Or does it?" Deku asked, making Bakugo slowly face him. Deku laughed at the deadpan expression on Bakugo's blindfolded face.

"Shut up." Bakugo countered, throwing the tube back at Deku. Deku laughed as Bakugo finally found some sort of white bottle. Bakugo sniffed before nodding.

"Yep, hope this is primer." Bakugo said before reaching out for Deku's face.

The three friends on the couch laughed as the angry blonde hero just wiped primer on Deku's face like a seven-year-old would.