Fanmail Unboxing Part 2

"Hello everyone! Deku here along with Himiko and Hitoshi for part 2 of our Fanmail unboxing livestream!"

LordExplosionMurder: FINALLY I WAS WAITING TOO F****** LONG FOR YOUR A**!
ClassPresident: I am very excited for this!
IcyHot: I am as well and so is Gravity by the way her face is right now.
GravityIsMine: We three are watching from my apartment right now! I'm so happy!
ClassPresident: It is an honor to be watching with my close friends.

"Okay, we are basically picking up from where we left off." Deku said, sadly not wearing his All Might onesie anymore. He is instead wearing the best Jeanist signature jeans from last video paired with the Uravity hoodie. His feet clad in striped green socks.

Himiko wore a simple off the shoulder white top paired with her signature jeans with her feet in fuzzy pink socks. Her hair pulled up into a side ponytail with a loose pink ribbon cascading down. She waved at the camera with a smile.

Hitoshi waved lazily from his spot lying on the bed. He paired his signature jeans with a tie dyed purple shirt that hung low past his waist, almost like a tunic. He wore fuzzy black slippers on his feet instead of socks.

"Okay, first two small packages goes to our cinnamon roll, Deku" Himiko said planting two similar styled boxes on Deku's lap. One dressed in red and the other wrapped in silver. Hitoshi already knew which two people who send him these gifts just based on the wrapper outside.

SoftRockBoi: Hope you like it, dude!
HardRockBoi: I think you will love my gift, man!
SoftRockBoi: ^ bro, is that you?
HardRockBoi: Bro, Kiri?
SoftRockBoi: Tetsu?
JammingWhey: Oh boy.
TapeDispenser: here we go.

Deku opened the first red box first to reveal hot red leather gloves with black outline of Red Riot's mask at the back. His signature was written across the bottom of the wrist. "This is so awesome! I think Red Riot is so manly. I will wear these gloves when I work out, i heard it gives you good grip while lifting."

SoftRockBoi: Yeah! I knew you would like it!
HardRockBoi: oof, welp this is awkward.
AlienQueenRulez: Thank god no one placed bets.

Deku smiled as he opened the next package, unaware to Hitoshi's knowing smirk. Himiko had a laugh behind her hand as Deku opened the next small package. He pulled out silver gloves with tan outline of Real Steel's face mask that he believed were just his actual eyelashes. Their signature was written in white at the bottom of the wrist. "Wow! Now I have two pairs of workout gloves. Maybe I can wear one each and be all fashionable"

SoftRockBoi: Dude... Great minds think alike!
HardRockBoi: Bro!
SoftRockBoi: BRO!!
EarphoneSpeaker: Okay next package please!
UnknownUser: ugh, can't believe I'm late! Hey, cool gloves!

Hitoshi picked up the next package and chucked it toward Deku, who saw it coming and caught it not actually looking.

KarateTail: Cool
CatSleepingBag: Nice reflexes, kid.

Deku opened the package and pulled out more workout related clothes. He turned them over only to slightly squeal at the design printed over the shirts. "Oh my goodness, both Ingenium I and Ingenium II's designed tank tops. Awesome! OH! I also have a themed helmet that is designed to kind of look like their hero costume. Wow! This is amazing! Thank you!"

ClassPresident: I'm glad you liked them!
IcyHot: you wanted to see Deku's muscles as much as Mina didn't you?
ClassPresident: NO! I just think tank tops suit a better flexible workout so there aren't many restrictions.
AlienQueenRulez: Thanks for help to achieve the eye candy, Prez.
ClassPresident: I HAD NO SUCH INTENTIONS OF DOING THAT!
GravityIsMine: President, you should see how much you are blushing right now.
IcyHot: I can't get you some ice?