Late Halloween Video

Some time after he posted the makeup challenge video and editing his late Halloween video, there was a knock at the door. It was only a day after he and Hitoshi brought Himiko home. He was trying to just push the editing on his next video, but he knew that it might have to wait since he had to work on his math problems... 120 questions were due tomorrow. Maybe the video could wait a bit longer...

Either way, Izuku stood up from his desk to go greet the people who were invited in by an equally tired Hitoshi. The door opened to reveal Iida, Tsuyu and Uraraka. Tsuyu walked in with a small gift bag while Iida carried several gift baskets in his arms. Uraraka helped with the other bags with her quirk, setting each bag and basket down near the kitchen counter.

"I apologize. We are late! Himiko, is she alright?" Iida apologized with a bow after several large baskets were placed down on the kitchen counter.

"She is doing okay, the pain relievers make her a little drowsy though.. Her eye is healing quite nicely, so overall she is doing fine." Hitoshi responded. Izuku walked up to them and greeted them with a tired wave. They waved back cheerfully before they saw Himiko's door open.

Himiko yawned as she drudged out of her room, "Hey guys. Didn't know you were coming, if I did I would have out on some shorts or something."

Himiko wasn't wearing shorts, but her long t-shirt acted as a very comfy dress that was long enough to go down to her knees. Her hair was tied loosely into a bun and her eyes weren't as swollen as before because the medicine was really great.

"That's fine. We just wanted to see if you were okay. Some others are too busy to come visit so early, but Aoyama should come soon to have a spa day." Tsuyu replied while Iida thanked Izuku from helping him organize the baskets on the counter and blower the counter on the ground.

"Oh sweet! He always brings these cool face masks with him when he comes over." Himiko responded with a smile.

Uraraka nodded, "So yeah, we just wanted to come over and check on you, and bring some baskets that the others couldn't deliver since you know..."

"Yeah, I know some of them are out of country or city right now. They called not so long ago through video chat to see how I was holding up." Himiko nodded happily. Izuku smiled as he received a hug from Tsuyu.

"Hey, you guys can stay over for lunch if you want to." Izuku said, gesturing them over to sit down in their couch and other chairs.

"I thought you were working on a video?" Hitoshi asked, coming over on his right side to sit down on the couch.

Izuku shrugged, "It can wait for tomorrow. I have to finish my math questions and outline my ideas for the film project I told you about tonight"

Himiko retorted, "Isn't it due in a few months? Like near the end of the semester?"

"Yeah, but he wants us to start thinking of ideas no, so we won't be stressing about it. I have too many ideas to write down." Izuku nodded.

Iida questioned, "A film project?"

"Yeah, he is making a film near the end of his semester." Hitoshi stated, relaxing into the couch cushions.

"And it's going to be awesome... even if he doesn't know what to do yet." Himiko teased, poking Izuku's freckled cheek. She snickered as he playfully flicked her hand away.

"Oh, that's so cool! Hey, if you need any help, we're right here!" Uraraka added in, throwing her fist into the air to show how onboard she was with the idea.

"Really?" Izuku questioned with a tilt of his head.

"Indeed! If you have need of my assistance in your college assignment, I'll be sure to use my abilities to the fullest in whatever you may need." Iida formally replied.