Breakfast

Blessing you with a very short chapter- you're welcome 😌💅🏼

...

The sunlight peeked from behind the curtains of the bedroom in which you were calmly resting, relishing every moment of peace before the enjoyable chaos of your life begun.

The silk sheets you had recently purchased rubbed against your smooth skin, your bare body stretching itself as a soft groan escaped your chaste lips.

The sunlight itself was enough to heat the rather large room, seeing as there were floor to ceiling glass windows that beautifully contrasted with the red brick of your apartment.

Your eyes intently watched the small flakes of dust float throughout the space, your arm instinctively rubbing the side where your husband slept beside you every night.

However, this morning, the comforting dip in the mattress was empty.

You could hear his presence from the kitchen, the occasional clatter of pans emitting a small chuckle from you, the image of your dashingly handsome other half attempting to cook an edible breakfast tickling you to no avail.

"Jeremy!" You hollered, the noisy ministrations seemingly pausing.

The door that was shielding you from the rest of your luxurious home suddenly swung open, revealing a partially naked Jeremy, the only clothing on his toned body being a pair of loosely worn sweatpants that were hanging dangerously low on his waist.

You held the blue sheets to your chest as he entered the room with a smile on his face, the sunlight illuminating his hundreds of freckles that were dusted over his sharp cheekbones.

"Good morning, Darling. How did you sleep?"

Your unoccupied hand gently cupped his cheek as you gave him a soft smile, your thumb absentmindedly rubbing his face.

"I slept fine, but I woke up to an empty bed." You pouted, sticking out your bottom lip in hopes he would return a fraction of sympathy.

"I'm sorry! I was trying to cook breakfast, but there are a couple of other things I could eat instead of pancakes if my wonderful wife so desired."

You could feel his prominent smirk under your hand as you gave him a hearty laugh, lightly hitting his shoulder to simply say that what he was implying was rather scandalous, not that you minded.

He suddenly had a rather bright idea to suddenly pin you under him, smothering every part of you he could reach with kisses.

"Jeremy- Jeremy please!" You giggled between breaths, the freckles on his collar bone catching your eye as you traced small patterns on his abs with your fingers.

He lifted his head to greet yours, giving you a pure kiss as you ran your fingers through his hair, the same way you did when you two first began dating.

"I love you, Y/n," He whispered to you, as if it was a secret he was so joyous to tell.

"I love you too, Jeremy."

You gave your husband an adoring smile before the sound of small feet against the hardwood floor echoed throughout your house.

Your eyes lit up at the familiar pace, and you let out a small gasp when the light of your life appeared in the doorway.

Your 5-year-old daughter, Victoryn, who was currently holding her stuffed dalmatian.

She raced over to your bed, practically knocking down her father in the process.

"Mommy!" She began, the innocence in her voice melting your heart.

"Daddy made pancakes! He even put chocolate chips in mine!"

You tugged your arms around her small body as she beamed about her breakfast, her yellow star pajamas adding a well-needed pop of color to the room.

"Did he now?" You queried, shooting Jeremy a look of appreciation when Vicky wasn't looking.

"Yeah, he did! He even made one for you! Daddy said you need more food since you have bean now!"

Your daughter's small hands pressed themselves to your lower stomach as Jeremy stifled a giggle, his eyes glued at his perfect family.

"Yes Vicky, bean does make Mommy very hungry sometimes. Can you do Mommy a favor?"

She eagerly nodded her head, her big doe eyes staring into yours.

"Can you get Mommy a glass of water please?" You asked, tickling her sides to draw out the precious laugh you loved to hear.

"Yes! I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!"

She exited the room as quickly as she entered, a flash of yellow bolting towards the kitchen at what seems like record pace.

When you were positive she was gone, you turned to the love of your life, his muscles flexing as he crossed his arms.

He traveled the small distance between the two of you, cupping your face to press a kiss to your lips.

His bright smile lit up the entire room, the only emotion in his eyes being love. 

You returned his obvious affection, the two of you basking in each other's company.

And to think, you almost let him be a one night stand. 

***So how we feeling???***