Agent Y/L/N

Bzz
Bzzz

Your eyes shoot open.

One often questions why their phone buzz's early in the morning, but not you. You knew why your phone was buzzing. It was your alarm. Fifth one to be exact.

You've learned from experience that the first day is crucial at a new job. The first impression.

You had worked so hard your entire life, ever since young you decided you wanted to work for the FBI.

You flip over to your left side, facing your giant pillow that you hold so dear. It's almost sad.

You reach over and pick up your phone, the time read 6:23. You decide it's probably best that you get out of bed, seeing as you want to be there early.

You roll out of bed and look at yourself in the mirror. Your long gray shirt hanging inches above your knees and underwear you just bought last month. Your hair is messed up and dented, with knots all over.

You are a complete and total mess.

You make your way to the shower, turning the water to the perfect temperature. Hot enough to enjoy but cold enough to wake you up.

10 minutes later you walk out of your bathroom with a towel wrapped around your torso, and a smaller towel in your hand for your hair.

You run your fingers through your hair, taking a deep breath trying to calm your nerves.

You open your closet door to see the outfit you had picked out three days prior hanging on the back side.

It's chilly here this time of year, so a black turtle neck sweatshirt, that hangs perfectly to the middle of your thighs, dark blue jeans, and short boots will do the trick.

You check the time: 6:46, if you leave now, you'll have time to grab coffee before you hit the road.

You exit your apartment, and a breeze of cool air brushes over you. You like fall, it reminds you of a time long ago.

The leather seats in your car are cold. Cold enough to feel through your clothes. You head just down the street to a small café, named Erin's to pick up your daily coffee.

As you walk in the door your favorite barista calls out to you.

"Y/N!! Oooo gurl don't you look fine!"

"As do you René!" You shoot back.

René was a dear friend of yours who you had met by asking for the same coffee every day.

"So, today's the big day huh?" Excitement in her voice.

"Yeah..!" You say, electricity flowing out of your finger tips.

"I assume your getting your regular?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yep! I'm gonna need the energy today to make a good impression.."

You slightly chuckle, but it soon ends up in a serious face.

"Hey, hey, Y/K your gonna be absolutely amazing. You'll blow them all away..!"

You love the encouraging words from your friend, but there is a slight feeling that each and every one of those words were a lie.